Respected Contributor

Re: Contemplating No Longer Shopping With QVC Not Even For LOGO

I was just thinking about the many items that I've returned lately, due to sizing issues, and I realized that they have all been Logo items.  I've ordered items from Susan Graver, Isaac Mizrahi and Quacker Factory and they have all been perfect for me.  Just a thought, maybe Logo has expanded so quickly, with new items being constantly added and the quality control has gone out the window.  My items from other brands ship quickly, while my Logo items sit in processing for what seems like forever.  I'm thinking that QVC is really allowing a great line to fall below the standards that we are used to in order to increase profits.  It seems that Quality, Value and Convenience has gone away with the Logo line.  These are just my thoughts and experiences and not meant to speak for other's experiences.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think customer service in general has gone by the wayside. I'm seeing it everywhere- not just QVC.  I'm surprised  that no one from the QVC 'social team' chimed in here with a reply, though. Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

You are so right @Justice4all. Thank you for pointing that out. 

@Justice4all wrote:

@Mellie2

Pearley is more than a valued customer, she's honored!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee - I hope there is some way you will rethink your decision. Have you talked to anyone from the moderators' team? Wayne helped me a lot with an issue when I e-mailed him.

I never thought I would like LOGO so much. Then, way back when, I wore a red cardigan with matching red tank and got tons of compliments. I'm not a big one for layering, but I do like to wear Lori's tops under my jackets, and I have "just a few" other pieces too! DD, who is young and petite, loves her style, although she doesn't layer either. She used to work in a downtown office where everyone was expected to wear black, but now she can wear other colors in her new position. She also has kept her Saturday job she's had since high school, where she can wear whatever she wants. She wears mostly LOGO and Lularoe. So we are both fans.

You have given me such great advice. Even when it's responding to someone else, I can find out anything I want to know about LOGO, and I will miss that. Other posters are helpful too, but you're a big part of the "unofficial" LOGO team!

I know I'm not the only one you've helped. You are a valued online friend and "consultant"! (((HUGS))) 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee, I am sorry this has happened to you, and makes you want to stop shopping with QVC. I totally understand the frustration. I've been there a time or two myself with what I would call just stupid stuff the Q has done...and it's made me pretty mad at times. And I certainly don't like having to call them and explain problems and plead my case. The minute I know I will be having to call I get a little nervous about it. Not a good thing!

That being said, after giving it some thought I will have to admit I have always been treated kindly by the customer service folks I have spoken to. And they have been more then happy to correct my issue to my satisfaction. I guess I have just been lucky in that regard. No wait!! I do remember one exception...and I'm STILL mad about it. Here I go...rant on!

Umpteen years ago I ordered a Mrs. Prindable's TSV. This was so long ago I didn't even own a computer so couldn't track the package or anything. They had several delivery dates you could choose and I selected the one shortly before Christmas. I planned to serve these apples as my only dessert at a dinner party for some friends. I started getting nervous when the apples hadn't arrived so I called CS. I was told they did have my order, but no apples had shipped, no apples would be shipped...no Mrs. Prindable's for me. No explanation at all on WHY this happened, and NO concern that it had happened. Basically the tone from the rep was, "Kiss my foot, lady, I don't care about your lack of apples." I was really mad. Had to scramble around at the last minute and come up with another dessert. Needless to say, I have never ordered those stupid apples again! And never will!!!

Okay, rant over and I feel better. And yes, we've now gone from LOGO to Mrs. Prindable's here. LOL! Anyway, I will end this lengthy post of mine by saying I have really appreciated your help, Pearley, in the past with my questions on some of the LOGO items. You have been generous with your time and your thoughts. Thank you!

pup                

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  and @beach-mom  Thank you for being so kind, but really, I'm not going anywhere.  I will still be posting about LOGO, even if I haven't bought the piece, and I'll still post about pieces I have, so I'll be here. Smiley Happy

I should have reached out to Customer Care.  Everyone on that team here on the Board has given me excellent Customer Service help in a very friendly way (even those who have zapped some of my posts!)  Esp. @QVC-Beth whom I'm singling out only because she'd had the luck of the draw to get my pleas for help the most.  But everyone - not long ago @QVC-Alice granted a request of mine very happily which she didn't have to grant and I really appreciated.  And the times I've emailed Customer Care here they've responded very promptly, even with all they have to do. 

I should have done that this morning but I was up early and figured phone CS wouldn't be that busy. I like to save the Cream of the Crop people - the Mods  here -- for my more major issues.  This was just another "I didn't get the correct refund because yet again the refund return label was deducted from my refund when it shouldn't have been."   I'm sick of wasting time getting those credited back and the CS person not only had an attitude and wouldn't answer one of my questions, but she didn't transfer me to a supervisor as I'd asked her to, and when I did talk to another CS person who tried to transfer me to a supervisor the supervisor was "too busy" to talk to me. I was offered a call back but I don't want a call-back, those never work out for me because either I don't get a call or it's not convenient when they call back.  I don't want to deal with a company where all the supervors are always too busy to talk.   With all the money QVC makes, it can hire more supervisors!  We used to always get to talk to a supervisor when we asked to, now I always get "they are all too busy to talk ot you.".  But again, that was a last straw thing of many things.  And QVC just isn't that great a deal any more, not like it used to be. And don't get me started on quality - I saw RLM Studio had another bronze show this morning.   

I'm tired of this shopping experience.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@jackthebear- thank you for the idea, but I'm not a big fan of Live Chats so no, I don't use that.

reconsider, because sometimes it's a good way to get a situation resolved.  and you  can print out the whole conversation 

THis shipping situation needs to be resolved by the Q, but I think they don't care.  S/H is a revenue for them

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@jackthebear- thank you for the idea, but I'm not a big fan of Live Chats so no, I don't use that.

reconsider, because sometimes it's a good way to get a situation resolved.  and you  can print out the whole conversation 

THis shipping situation needs to be resolved by the Q, but I think they don't care.  S/H is a revenue for them

@jackthebear  I really don't like the time lags in waiting for a response during a Live Chat "conversation."   I think a chatter is chatting with more than one customer at a time (in fact some have admitted it ) and I've even gotten responses before clearly not meant for my conversation.   I wonder how much they are paying attention to me, if they are even English-speaking at all (not talking about QVC - never had a Live Chat there).  I think there are communcation problems too - I'd much rather have a phone conversation.  But the thing I dislike most is the time lag after sending what I've typed til the person responds.  I think the person on the other end is distracted. probably by handling multiple customers.  Nope, it's just not for me, there is no convincing me.  And yes, I knew you could print out the response, but my printer has been broken for a while.   I'm just not into the Live Chat thing.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@pupwhipped  and @beach-mom  Thank you for being so kind, but really, I'm not going anywhere.  I will still be posting about LOGO, even if I haven't bought the piece, and I'll still post about pieces I have, so I'll be here. Smiley Happy

@I should have reached out to Customer Care.  Everyone on that team here on the Board has given me excellent Customer Service help in a very friendly way (even those who have zapped some of my posts!)  Esp. @QVC-Beth whom I'm singling out only because she'd had the luck of the draw to get my pleas for help the most.  But everyone - not long ago @QVC-Alice granted a request of mine very happily which she didn't have to grant and I really appreciated.  And the times I've emailed Customer Care here they've responded very promptly, even with all they have to do. 

I should have done that this morning but I was up early and figured phone CS wouldn't be that busy. I like to save the Cream of the Crop people - the Mods  here -- for my more major issues.  This was just another "I didn't get the correct refund because yet again the refund return label was deducted from my refund when it shouldn't have been."   I'm sick of wasting time getting those credited back and the CS person not only had an attitude and wouldn't answer one of my questions, but she didn't transfer me to a supervisor as I'd asked her to, and when I did talk to another CS person who tried to transfer me to a supervisor the supervisor was "too busy" to talk to me. I was offered a call back but I don't want a call-back, those never work out for me because either I don't get a call or it's not convenient when they call back.  I don't want to deal with a company where all the supervors are always too busy to talk.   With all the money QVC makes, it can hire more supervisors!  We used to always get to talk to a supervisor when we asked to, now I always get "they are all too busy to talk ot you.".  But again, that was a last straw thing of many things.  And QVC just isn't that great a deal any more, not like it used to be. And don't get me started on quality - I saw RLM Studio had another bronze show this morning.   

I'm tired of this shopping experience.

too bad the head honcho who is always crowing about the

"customer and the experience blah blah" cant read your thread.

Vote with your wallet, there's tons of places to shop

Respected Contributor

QVC isn't what it used to be and I've watched on and off since it began.  My one and only LOGO purchase that wasn't from the outlets, the 3/4 sleeve with the chiffon trim, was perfect. If you can go to an outlet, try and find it there so you can try it on! Don't be a stranger!