Honored Contributor

Re: Contemplating No Longer Shopping With QVC Not Even For LOGO

@Pearlee What a shame!   I was never on board with the designs, but I admired how much you enjoyed them & how you defended the line against nay-sayers like myself.  Maybe Ms. Goldstein needs to know.    She certainly just lost an outstanding loyal customer.

Honored Contributor

@software  Thank you for your nice post.   I'm not on FB and Lori is a busy woman. She seems to be thrilled to be at QVC and losing one of her most-frequent customers probably won't put much of a dent in her sales.  Nor does she probably have any influence on how Q conducts its business nor how CS handles its customers on the telephone.  But I appreciate your post and thoughts, esp. if you aren't even a fan of  the line!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

Well, at least you won't have to pay $79.00 for what is basically a tee shirt with trim around the bottom!

@65and fabulous - Isn't that the truth?  Here's a logo workday - "take that fabric and slap that lace on the bottom, then take that fabric over there and slap that lace on the bottom......blahblahblah". 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee.  Although LOGO isn't my style, I have read enough threads to know what an ardent supporter you have been of the line.  I'm sorry the Q has dropped the ball so many times you are at this point....it's a shame.  I see that style of clothing more and more in other stores now, so I hope you can find similar styles at places where you feel your business is more valued and you don't have to deal with so many screw-ups.  I also hope QVC takes a good look at your post....it would be a good discussion/training point in a staff meeting!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee This is such a coincidence that you posted this statement as I was just about to post nearly the same post.

I have been very frustrated with QVC over the last 2 years so I tend to let my husband do the talking to CS reps, I ordered the storage bags which were a TSV recently, I rarely watch QVC, I do my shopping on QVC.com, at the time I ordered them a video had yet to be posted so I was strictly going by the description that QVC listed, they listed them as canvas, not once but twice, so I ordered them.  Reading the forums one day I noticed a post regarding this same item she was livid that they had arrived and they were a plastic like material not canvas as she had read.  I wrote on the forums and said I am not paying to have these shipped back as QVC misrepresented the material that they were made of, Wayne wrote back and said they would pick up the cost.  As in the past I have been told a number of times that they will pick up the cost but I am still charged the return postage so I have to make yet another phone call to have that credited and wait even longer for the return.  Now some of you may say it is only a few dollars what is the big deal, the big deal is that it continues to happen over and over and over again, and how many people do not look over their statements with a fine tooth comb and do not even realize these errors are being made, profiting QVC.

Second of all we have not had good CS in quite some time so my husband immediately asked to speak to a supervisor, he was told that there were none available, my husband said "Come on now, I know there is I want to speak to a CS supervisor", he was put on hold and a second CS rep came on the line stating that there were no supervisors available, could she help him.  Clearly they were not going to put a supervisor on the phone, second of all she said that she wanted me to be put on the phone as it is my account, my husband explained to her that we have been shopping since almost the beginning and he has never been questioned and asked to put me on the phone, he was simply trying to get the return fee waived, he had my account number, my order number, the address, my name, she just finally gave in (I know there are security measures in place but if I had been on the phone I would have spit nails by this point), so my husband explained what happened, first she stated that they never made the claim that they were canvas "On Air" as we had stated, my husband explained that the description on their website clearly stated canvas, blah blah blah blah blah, in the end she said they would not charge us the return fee, but I have a feeling we will be back on the phone because they will have charged my account a return fee.

To make a long story short, I am just so frustrated that a long time customer such as myself, who purchases on a regular basis has to argue to get our money back when QVC clearly makes a mistake, the last time we had a problem it took 7 phone calls, and the only reason it was straightened out was because I became so frustrated I canceled the item, maybe QVC does not value my time but I do!

Complaining does no good, NOBODY listens, after my husband hung up last night, he told me I will not stop you from ordering with QVC, but I would seriously sit down and think of why you would want to support a company that treats you like this, and I have to say I agree!

EDIT:  I just added my DH name to the account, I still have a couple of outstanding orders and thought better safe than sorry!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee I hope you are just "contemplating" not making any more purchases.  I say this simply from a selfish place because I will so miss your reviews, your help with sizing and your fashion sence.  We've had such a fun friendship and laughs together on this board.  Who will "enable" me!  You have made my (and I'm sure others) shopping experience fun and enjoyable -- like going shopping with a friend.  Just think of the money you will save.  You could take an around the world tour, but you may not look as cute. LOL!  Even if you choose to stick with your resolve, please continue to post. 

That being said, I agree that the company isn't what it used to be when I too started watching in the 80s.  Many times more recently I have also had to call CS to get adjustments because of being charged shipping charges since I always use my own return label.  While I haven't experienced any problem getting charges corrected, who wants to waste time on the phone trying to get things straightened out.  So frustrating!  On-line chat can be even worse, at least for me.  And returns can add up in time and wasted money just to try something on.

Well my friend, hope to talk soon.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee If you got bad customer service turn them in.  It is unacceptable.  I haven't called them in a few years, but did recently, and picked up on an slight attitude right away.  When they heard my tone of voice, that changed it real fast.

It's a business.  Good luck to you.

Respected Contributor

Hahahahahahahahaha

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, sometimes we need to step back and take a long hard look at our values and what we want a company to do for us. It's apparent you have  done this and QVC no longer  serves you as a comsumer. I don't think it's a bad idea to take a hiatus and see how much you miss it or even more, don't miss it. I have done that wirh QVC and other stores . I have returned to buying from some and others not.  And along the way I have discovered new places to shop.  The beauty is,  it's your choice.  I too would miss your vivid reviews on LOGO clothing and candid opinions on the shows and all things surrounding this line,. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, one more thing to add. I have often found if the "joy" is gone, then it's time to   move on- either short term or long term.