Honored Contributor

Contemplating No Longer Shopping With QVC Not Even For LOGO

[ Edited ]

My Logo friends:

Much as I love my LOGO clothes, I am seriously contemplating no longer ordering anything from QVC, having been a customer since 1986 when it started up.

I'm tired of the inconsistent sizing (even in two different colors of the same product), the As Is products that are sent out in the condition they are sent out in, the cost of returning products, the return label cost being deducted erroneously after I've paid my own return postage time and time again, and today's last straw. a horrible CS person I just spoke to on the phone.  Oh, and then try to talk to a supervisor and you get, "they are busy right now, you can get a call back."  No, that doesn't work - I always miss the call back.  What a waste of time I just spent on the phone.

I'm ready to give up on this company.  Besides, I really don't need any more clothes, no matter how cute I think they are.  I think I may miss Dream Jeannes and that wonderful, comfortable jeans fabric, even more than LOGO, but I'll make do with ordering curvy jeans from Talbots, which are not as comfy but fine and a good fit for me.  I will not miss watching LOGO shows which are so annoying to listen to.

I'll still be on the board, just not purchasing.  I hope you all enjoy whatever you'll be buying.  @Biftu, I hope you like your Boho Chic blouse - I'm not getting one, or anything else either.

Frustrated and disgusted with QVC.

Your Logonista friend,

Pearley

Honored Contributor

Re: Contemplating No Longer Shopping With QVC Not Even For LOGO

@Pearlee wow things must have gotten bad.You used to be such a defender of logo and always chatting about the clothing.I guess you have just reached your saturation point.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@Pearlee wow things must have gotten bad.You used to be such a defender of logo and always chatting about the clothing.I guess you have just reached your saturation point.

@dex  It's not the LOGO clothes that's the problem - it's the company as to why I don't want to make any more purchases.  I think I'll enjoy the clothes now just vicariously through the other Logonistas; they can be the ones to deal with QVC, not me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, QVC must have really fouled up a few things for you as judging from your posts it's clear that you have been a loyal customer who shops regularly.  That is most unfortunate that things could deteriorate to the degree that you are considering giving up on Q.  I still regularly shop from QVC, but in the past couple of years rarely shop for clothing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC needs to seriously re-visit what their company name stands for - 

QUALITY - VALUE - CUSTOMERS and CONSISTENCY!  And if these values are missing - there's NO CONVENIENCE!

But their current company strategy must be working for them otherwise they would change it.

Honored Contributor

@Trix Yes, I am fed up.  Although as I say, I still do like the clothing line and will be interested in reading others' reviews of LOGO because I like the line.

Honored Contributor

QVC used to have the best customer service and that is why I shopped so much.I think over time too many took advantage and they had to toughen up the rules.I remember reading on the boards how people bought products and dumped them into other containers and returned empty for refunds and other people who wore things and returned.I think even Costco has become more sceptical of the returns and it certainly is reflected in their higher prices.

Valued Contributor

Well, at least you won't have to pay $79.00 for what is basically a tee shirt with trim around the bottom!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

My Logo friends:

Much as I love my LOGO clothes, I am seriously contemplating no longer ordering anything from QVC, having been a customer since 1986 when it started up.

I'm tired of the inconsistent sizing (even in two different colors of the same product), the As Is products that are sent out in the condition they are sent out in, the cost of returning products, the return label cost being deducted erroneously after I've paid my own return postage time and time again, and today's last straw. a horrible CS person I just spoke to on the phone.  Oh, and then try to talk to a supervisor and you get, "they are busy right now, you can get a call back."  No, that doesn't work - I always miss the call back.  What a waste of time I just spent on the phone.

I'm ready to give up on this company.  Besides, I really don't need any more clothes, no matter how cute I think they are.  I think I may miss Dream Jeannes and that wonderful, comfortable jeans fabric, even more than LOGO, but I'll make do with ordering curvy jeans from Talbots, which are not as comfy but fine and a good fit for me.  I will not miss watching LOGO shows which are so annoying to listen to.

@I'll still be on the board, just not purchasing.  I hope you all enjoy whatever you'll be buying.  @Biftu, I hope you like your Boho Chic blouse - I'm not getting one, or anything else either.

Frustrated and disgusted with QVC.

Your Logonista friend,

Pearley

Did you ever try the live chat feature? For a problem 

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

Well, at least you won't have to pay $79.00 for what is basically a tee shirt with trim around the bottom!

@65and fabulous  I never "had to".  I chose to and still would if the company was being run better.  That is not the issue for me - there was no need to even bring it up, just to diss the clothing line.