Respected Contributor

Color question - A276613 French Terry Printed Top

Has anyone received this top in the Amber combo?  Will you describe the color?  I love it in the images online, but am concerned that it could be muddy and muted in person.  I have this top in the neutral combo.  I love the top, but I definitely chose the wrong color because it really washes me out...but I wear it anyway.  I'm trying to decide between blue and amber and would really appreciate your help.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Top.product.A276613.html?sc=A2...

Honored Contributor

Re: Color question - A276613 French Terry Printed Top

I don't have this top @Trudey  but do remember when you got yours (first the blue which you exchanged for the neutral and liked better).  I sent my berry back because it was much browner and less berry colored than I expected.  

So I think you are right to have concerns about it.

Respected Contributor

That is my all-time favorite top. Remember that Lori does the vintagey look.  I have it in three colors:  berry (my favorite), blue (looks so good with jeans), and green (has that camo look).  The amber looks a little brighter than the others on screen and has a darker bottom. Sorry, I don't have that color to say for sure.

@Trudey wrote:

Has anyone received this top in the Amber combo?  Will you describe the color?  I love it in the images online, but am concerned that it could be muddy and muted in person.  I have this top in the neutral combo.  I love the top, but I definitely chose the wrong color because it really washes me out...but I wear it anyway.  I'm trying to decide between blue and amber and would really appreciate your help.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Top.product.A276613.html?sc=A2...

Super Contributor

I have that top in the green which I adore.  I do wear it in the spring and fall because it's a bit too warm for me in the summer.  I had the amber in my basket when it was presented but something made me cancel the order - I felt like it was almost too bright although I love fall colors which this definitely reminds me of.  I'll probably kick myself I didn't get it but decided to wait to see what others said that picked up the amber.

Respected Contributor

I finally decided to order it in amber.  I'll let you know what I think of it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey, sorry I didn't see your message earlier. I just received mine this week and I think you will like the amber color. I would not call it muted or muddy; IMO it's fairly vibrant.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  So what did you think?

I ordered it on sale a few days ago and received and tried it on today.  First let me say that I had ordered the berry combo the first time it was ever presented.  And sent it right back.  I usually love berry colors but this one was too brownish and it also fit me snugly (odd for a Lounge piece in my usual size medium).   But when I saw the amber go on sale and realized it was one I'd seen on a Logofied lady at the grocery store and had loved on her, I took a chance and ordered it.  Oh, I just love it - esp. the colors in the amber which are so autumnal and really lovely, as is the amber lace trim at the bottom.  And it fits too a tee, even a tad roomy (maybe that berry one was sized defectively? or maybe they are fitting differently in each color?)   Now I know why people liked this one so much and have it in multiple colors.  I can't wait to wear this. It's so perfect for fall (and really any time but esp. now).  I'm so happy with mine! And, being Lounge, it's very comfy and I love the V neckline on it.  So happy I took a chance on this!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  So what did you think?

I ordered it on sale a few days ago and received and tried it on today.  First let me say that I had ordered the berry combo the first time it was ever presented.  And sent it right back.  I usually love berry colors but this one was too brownish and it also fit me snugly (odd for a Lounge piece in my usual size medium).   But when I saw the amber go on sale and realized it was one I'd seen on a Logofied lady at the grocery store and had loved on her, I took a chance and ordered it.  Oh, I just love it - esp. the colors in the amber which are so autumnal and really lovely, as is the amber lace trim at the bottom.  And it fits too a tee, even a tad roomy (maybe that berry one was sized defectively? or maybe they are fitting differently in each color?)   Now I know why people liked this one so much and have it in multiple colors.  I can't wait to wear this. It's so perfect for fall (and really any time but esp. now).  I'm so happy with mine! And, being Lounge, it's very comfy and I love the V neckline on it.  So happy I took a chance on this!

@Pearlee  I have this top in the berry.  I just love that amber color and wish I got it when it was presented.  So glad you love it -- enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I have this top in neutral and blue and it is one of my top 5 for fit. I wear mine with the striped tank and surprisingly they both look great. I really did want another but was hesitant about the amber. Great to know the color is pretty! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Biftu

@Mellie2  The color in the amber is brighter than the color in berry-with-browns which is what I like.  It does a lot more for my pale complexion. It is definitely not "too bright."  I love the unusual colors in it - very warm ones.