Highlighted
Contributor

Color Help Needed

I need help from all of you who really know their LOGO.  Please, does anyone have item # 273336 LOGO regular knit pants with contrast panels?

Someone was kind and posted the item when it was a LTS.  I ordered the black with blue panels and the bayleaf.  I have no idea what color/shade is in the panels.  I tend to like to exactly match items and would like to purchase a top for each pant from the LOGO line.  Does anyone know the color name in the panels?  I am fairly new to LOGO. I did an inventory of the 16 items I have purchased from QVC/ LOGO and found out I have an odd assortment and nothing matches.  

Thanks in advance for any info.  Cheers!

Respected Contributor

Re: Color Help Needed

The bayleaf has a black panel.  I bought the black and I own many Logo pieces but have no blue in my wardrobe that matches that panel. The video presentation just says it is blue without naming a particular color.  Since you want an exact match why not wear a black top with these leggings.

Contributor

Re: Color Help Needed

Thanks!  Biftu, you are always a big help.  

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View