New Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the cloud wash BF Jeans that I bought. I hope Lori brings them back soon, so I can buy two more pair. They are the softest, best fitting jeans I've ever had. My only complaint, is they are sold out. Very frustrating when you find something you really love. I would also love to see more bootcut Jeans. Went to order a pair, and they were out in my size. I'm a plus size 24, and these jeans are FANTASTIC! Please lori restock these and the bootcut jeans real soon! A bootcut TSV would be a dream come true!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cloud Wash Boyfriend Jeans

There's no indication hosts and vendors read these boards and they can't respond.  To make sure Lori gets your msg. I'd post it on her Facebook page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

These jeans are super cute.  I ended up ordering all three colors and love them.  Lots of ladies did not get them, they need to bring them back, for sure.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Pugsnkisses  @1Professor   has a review thread on this.

Perhaps you could ask the Mods to merge the two threads so all the reviews are in the same place?  Here is the earlier thread with more responses:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/Boyfriend-Jeans-with-Cloud-Wash-Review/m-p/47937...