Super Contributor

Can we talk about the jewelry?

PART I

What do you own or wish for?

I have a sickness and own WAY too much jewelry, so I tend to stay away. BUT...there are some pieces I stalk, telling myself that if they end up on sale - and EZpay - I have permission!

My faves?

J359567 LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Legacy Mini Metallic Necklace

J348976 LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Double Strand Necklace

J356549 LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Set of 2 Mini Cluster Brooches

J350463 LOGO Links Lavish Pave Links Bracelet

Although I might cave and get those brooches on EZPay! Sigh. When Lori wears one in her hair, it knocks me out! Hmmm...maybe on a day with a break on shipping?

Anyway, if you have her jewels, would like to know what you think...

PART II

Anyone know why the don't do Lori's jewelry as focus of a show? I know she's not going to be doing shoes anymore -- I was always hoping for a Lori "accessories" show...sigh. I know they call out the jewelry during some of the shows, but I would appreciate more specific emphasis on the jewelry. Call me greedy!

Respected Contributor

Re: Can we talk about the jewelry?

@Mirren   hey, just a ? for you.  have you looked at any other designers jewelry, or are you just really taken with the logo line?  i especially liked the gem link one. but wowza the prices are steep. 

i mean after all it is fashion jewelry.  heidi daus on hsn has some fab pieces, but you could take a trip into a jcp or tjmaxx and get something similar to what you show for 1/3 the price. just sayin'.  you should shop around a bit.

Super Contributor

Hi Kittyloo -

haha - I am a jewelry hoarder. been collecting from the Q, HSN, Evine, TJ Maxx, Ebay, Etsy, all manner of specialty and non-specialy shops, travels - "you name it" - for years.

Got the Heidi, got the Joan Rivers. The Bixby and the Judith Rikpa. Went down a serious JR rabbit hole and finally was able to stop myself. Heavy sigh. Jewelry buying is my first love. It's a "problematic" part of my shopping additction. Unfortunately, I have spent way too much on way too much, but I digress.

I was just wondering what folks have experienced / think about Lori's jewelry. So far I have been "good" and haven't given in, but a few of her pieces tempt me. In light of what I've written above, maybe I should just let it go Smiley LOL

I could open my own store... >cringes<

Respected Contributor

@Mirren 

i like 

J358688
LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Legacy Mesh Scarf Necklace.

Waiting for a sale also.🙂

Valued Contributor

I think Lori's jewelry is great and I have a lot of it. I question whether it really is that wearable because much of what I have are what I would call statement pieces. That said, I wear them for an occasion such as out to dinner, etc. I find I wear plainer Judith Ripka pieces for everyday.
Super Contributor

@toria wrote:
I think Lori's jewelry is great and I have a lot of it. I question whether it really is that wearable because much of what I have are what I would call statement pieces. That said, I wear them for an occasion such as out to dinner, etc. I find I wear plainer Judith Ripka pieces for everyday.

Neat. I might try a piece - or two - but I'm trying to be good. I keep stalking for sale prices. I LOVE Judith Ripka. Kind of overdosed on it and haven't bought any a while. Where all in good health!

New Contributor

@Mirren....you need to check eBay for logo items. Many you can score for a tiny fraction of the price!
New Contributor

I bought a JR bracelet I LOVED and had to exchange it 3 times as the clasp was JUNK! Finally just returned for a refund. You really need to be careful what you buy here as at 32 days of wearing a piece something happens to it and no recourse. PERIOD! Qvc needs to back their items if they are faulty. I agree 30 days is plenty of time to decide you wish to keep but if it turns out faulty they should work w you and they don’t. Also.....have you ever noticed their refund amounts are frequently wrong??? Be careful!