Honored Contributor

LINK:

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Mixed Knit Color-Block Cardigan

Did anyone else think that Amy and Lori looked taller in this cardi? (and slimmer -- neither one is fat, of course, but I guess I'm asking if this style would elongate one "in person")?

The position of the uneven hem appears ON TV to be very subtle.  It drapes nicely in front.

Does anyone own this one? TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: COLORBLOCK CARDI A266755

I totally agree and that is why I ordered it!  I am not huge into Logo but this sweater looked terrific on Amy.  I am only 5'3 and a HALF!  LOL  If it looks good on Amy, I hope for the same.  I love longer cardi's and find it does elongate me, especially with a slim legging or jean underneath.

I would have loved to see a better variety of colors.  I ordered the 'wine' color but it is still in process though!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  Hope you love it a lot!  I put it in my cart yesterday and then waited to see if anybody felt the same... I am thinking that her styles would be so comfortable and I wait to see styles that my 5' frame could successfully wear!

Will wait until you get yours and would appreciated any feedback!  TIA!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

@LTT1 I missed the live show- but think that this cardigan has alot going for it. Love the gray. @RespectLife please post back and tell us what you think

Honored Contributor

I will let you know how it works out for me.

It is sitting at my post office but not out for delivery. This means I won't get it till next Tues. since I ship to work and the office is closed tomorrow and then the holiday.

Honored Contributor

Well my sweater finally arrived after travelling around to every post office w/in a two hour radius!  Zeesh!  If it doesn't ship UPS, it might as well walk itself here!

IMHO...

The sweater is SO soft and SO comfy.  Not a heavy weight at all but not paper thin like some of her materials.  I am wearing it in the AC office today and just feel so snuggly!  I have on dress black capris and a black skinny tee with a silver tassle belt.

I love the ribbing in the sleeves.  There is actually several different ribbing widths.  Very nice!  Gives beautiful texture and design!

It is a very generous cut.  I take a small in the real world and xs at Q (except for GILI).  I almost could have taken the xxs.  There is a lot of material which makes it almost boxy on me and not quite as slimming as I would like especially since it is not nearly as long as some similar cardis. 

I am only 5'3" and a HALF (LOL, want that half!) but the sleeves just hit my wrist. In a  smaller size, I think they would have been too short.  I might suggest if you are between sizes to go down for sure.

I have a short torso and long legs.  On my height, it still just covers my bum and hits mid palms when my hands are down.

If you are shorter than me...I definitely think you would be okay.

One thing I don't like is that the pockets bulge, hang out.  They are quite large!!  Kinda sloppy.

I have the mauve color.  The color blocking doesn't really stand out, slightly soft, muted overall.  I would have loved to see this sweater in a more striking contrast of colors.

Sorry to babble!  Just wanted to give you all the details and my thoughts.  I am definitely keeping but will not be ordering the other color.  I really like it alot...but for the $, I don't love it enough to get two.