Respected Contributor

Boyfriend Jeans with Cloud Wash: Review!

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 2.38.21 PM.png

A309158

Three shades: light, medium, dark. $79.75.

Not on air yet.

Lori just sent out an email with this as VIP, important piece, so I suspect it'll get orders before the showing.

(Earliest possible showing would be Sunday.)

mail.png

Thank to @Pearlee who gave me the heads up with her amazing ability to spot the newest listings, I ordered this a week ago and just received it today. Light, size 6.

This is the most fantastic denim ever. I was intrigued with a loose fit (remember the old days of denim for gals?), since I have SO many of her slim fit (including the distressed, the zipper, and others). Such soft material, but substantial. Luxe. 

The patterned dye is subtle, like an Impression Painting. Wonderful. Not sure how it would show in the dark. Adore this. Ordered it in size 8 as well (I seem to fluctuate between 6 and 8), but the 8 hasn't arrived yet. The 6 fits well.

Now just ordered the medium dye.

I adore these jeans.

With the looser fit (heaven), they look great with a tighter-fit sweater and pearls, kitten heels or wedges.

*I'm wearing them uncuffed.*

Occasional Contributor

Re: Boyfriend Jeans with Cloud Wash: Review!

Thank you so much for posting 1Professor.... I just ordered the light wash!

Trusted Contributor

I put these in my wish list the other day.  I love her boyfriend jeans!  I have all three colors - black, black cherry and camo green - of the other designs. In two sizes - one for a 'skinnier' look and one for a true boyfriend look.  If these fit the same, I'm in for the darkest wash.  

If anyone receives these that owns the any of her other boyfriend style, post and let us know if the fit is the same. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Thanks for your kind shout-out; glad I could help.  Your review was very informative.  One question since I have had this issue with some of her jeans and I haven't bought any of hers in quite a long time but these sound great:  my issue is a gap if the waist is lower than truly at the waist. Is there any gap in the waist in the back for you?  Enjoy your new pants! Smiley Happy  Since you love them so much, you should have all the color choices!  Smiley Happy

Pearley, Enabler

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee:

I was waiting to receive my size 8 in these jeans, right now I have the size 6.

However, NO GAP. Bending, deep knee bends, leaning over . . .

Respected Contributor

Well, one of the models was wearing the cloud jeans just now (Sunday show) and Lori commented on it.

Host asked if it was coming up, told not even tomorrow's show, but "stay tuned for TSV day Monday" which would be July 30.

Wow, they are really holding onto this item!

Occasional Contributor

Hi, wondering how the size 8 fit?  Was there much difference from the 6?  I am between 6-8 also.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Cute jeans, but not for moi.  Don't like the cuffs.  Just saved $80.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Cute jeans, but not for moi.  Don't like the cuffs.  Just saved $80.

@pommom: I'm not wearing them cuffed. Perfect!

Honored Contributor

I really like them and I'm considering getting a pair or two...I've never gotten Lori's jeans before.