Honored Contributor

Bonanza of Just Reduced Clearance Today!

OMG - it looks like about half the Monday Just Reduced Clearance is LOGO, and there is some really good stuff (and some fairly new).  

A286970 - The Boho Chic Blouse! (not failure duster - the shorter blouse)

A276761 - One of my favorite cardis!  Get this one ladies! Highly recommend and I often wear it as a top. I have hydrangea blue and am picking up the maple.  @Trudey, this one is a winner if you are looking for the "good" LOGO.

A274996 - @Biftu our coconut & your blood orange top.  Sage is tempting me!

A287996

A275023

A282522

A274557

A285375

A275018

A274081

A273382

A275771

A274960

Valued Contributor

Re: Bonanza of Just Reduced Clearance Today!

Holy cow!  Lots of new clearance today!  Thanks for posting, @Pearley!  I just got back from my son's college graduation in New York (he's my youngest so no more kids in college....woohoo!!), so i will be getting caught up on looking at LOGO while I'm unpacking and doing laundry today!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  Congratulations.  Now that he's done with college, you'll have more $$$ to spend on LOGO!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

OMG - it looks like about half the Monday Just Reduced Clearance is LOGO, and there is some really good stuff (and some fairly new).  

A286970 - The Boho Chic Blouse! (not failure duster - the shorter blouse)

A276761 - One of my favorite cardis!  Get this one ladies!@ Highly recommend and I often wear it as a top. I have hydrangea blue and am picking up the maple.  @Trudey, this one is a winner if you are looking for the "good" LOGO.

@A274996 - @Biftu our coconut & your blood orange top.  Sage is tempting me!

A287996

A275023

A282522

A274557

A285375

A275018

A274081

A273382

A275771

A274960

@Pearlee - Thanks for posting.  Oh no, I'm also tempted to get the sage top.  If I do, I'll have it in all the colors!  I will say that this is a top I wear often and really like it.

Kind of tempted by A286970, but it is short and not sure I "love" it.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I'm really glad you said that about the sage top.  You should definitely get it, even more than I should because you have so much green in LOGO to wear it with, and also because it's a top you know you like, contrary to all the things we've had to send back lately.  It's a little heavy material to wear in the heat of the summer, but it's a great piece ot have in our wardrobe.  I'm almost sure I'm getting it because I have a couple of styles of her camo pants among other things I could wear it with.  It's a really great top, although I've never been interested in the blood orange.  This price isn't much more than the As Is price and we know it'll be fresh and new.

I'm also thinking about getting the Boho Chic top, although it isn't reduced much and I'm wondering if it'll ever be a LTS.  Can't wait around for that though.  I'm thinking of getting the white one. Funny you think it's "short" - being Lil Biftu.   It's not according to the Click measurements, but we know how those go.   I like it but it's probably not worth the money that it still is.  What color would you get?

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  P.S. about the sage top - it's a real bargain. Look at how much her crochet lace overlay tops are nowadays.  Holy cow!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm really glad you said that about the sage top.  You should definitely get it, even more than I should because you have so much green in LOGO to wear it with, and also because it's a top you know you like, contrary to all the things we've had to send back lately.  It's a little heavy material to wear in the heat of the summer, but it's a great piece ot have in our wardrobe.  I'm almost sure I'm getting it because I have a couple of styles of her camo pants among other things I could wear it with.  It's a really great top, although I've never been interested in the blood orange.  This price isn't much more than the As Is price and we know it'll be fresh and new.

I'm also thinking about getting the Boho Chic top, although it isn't reduced much and I'm wondering if it'll ever be a LTS.  Can't wait around for that though.  I'm thinking of getting the white one. Funny you think it's "short" - being Lil Biftu.   It's not according to the Click measurements, but we know how those go.   I like it but it's probably not worth the money that it still is.  What color would you get?

@Pearlee - I got the sage top.  You are right, it is a good deal.

On the Boho top I was deciding between the blue and plum.  I have too many white tops.  Watching the video it looked short, but you are right, the measurements show that it isn't.  The models are so much taller than me that it is deceiving.  Would be nice if it was reduced more.  Still thinking.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

On the Boho top I was deciding between the blue and plum.  I have too many white tops.  Watching the video it looked short, but you are right, the measurements show that it isn't.  The models are so much taller than me that it is deceiving.  Would be nice if it was reduced more.  Still thinking.

@Biftu  I'm getting the sage too - just haven't yet since I've been in the shower! LOL.

I can't get my disappointment at the previous Boho Chic garment out of my head, although this style is certainly different. On the other hand, I could get a lot of use out of the white.  I do think it's one we won't love, even if we like it enough to keep it.

I'm also wondering whether it will stay closed where it fastens.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Just ordered the sage!   We'll be twins!  If we ever meet, I'll wear the coconut and you wear the sage or orange and we'll spot each other right away!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm getting the sage too - just haven't yet since I've been in the shower! LOL.

I can't get my disappointment at the previous Boho Chic garment out of my head, although this style is certainly different. On the other hand, I could get a lot of use out of the white.  I do think it's one we won't love, even if we like it enough to keep it.

I'm also wondering whether it will stay closed where it fastens.

@Pearlee - I haven't even taken my shower yet!  i just can't decide on this top. Really the only reason I am even considering it is because of the "sale" which shouldn't be reason enough.  I just might let this go.  Let me know what you decide.  I think the white would be useful, but I can't justify another white top.