Contributor

Best way to pack LOGO for travel?

For those of you who have traveled with your LOGO finery, what's the best way to pack it, especially the rayon/span, so it doesn't arrive wrinkled? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Honored Contributor

Re: Best way to pack LOGO for travel?

@HarwichHelen wrote:

For those of you who have traveled with your LOGO finery, what's the best way to pack it, especially the rayon/span, so it doesn't arrive wrinkled? Thanks in advance for your advice!

@HarwichHelen   I don't travel much, but Lori demonstrates how good it is (the rayon span) for travel by rolling it up; and also makes the point that it takes up so little room that way.

The few times I've travelled in recent years, I've always taken a travel steamer with me.  I don't think wrinkles can be avoided so I usually have to steam out something (LOGO or non-LOGO).  I don't know if they still carry it or not, but I've bought two Rowenta travel steamers at Macy's - not a bad price and then I had an applicable coupon.  I can usually steam out two garments with the amount of water a travel steamer holds (and then I can refill the tank of course).  By the way, I use my travel steamer as the steamer I use at home.  I never need to steam out more than two garments at one time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best way to pack LOGO for travel?

I agree with @Pearlee that wrinkles really can't be avoided.  When I have travelled with my rayon/span pieces I roll them and while they do take up very little room, they are wrinkled when unpacked.  I have taken a can of Downy Wrinkle Releaser with me. I've found that just hanging pieces by the shower helps a bit and wrinkles release on their own in a short time if you're not a stickler about a few wrinkles.  Of course a steamer works as well.  You're on vacation, enjoy and don't stress over a few wrinkles.