Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know what Logo TSV will be next Saturday 4/9?

I like the TSV cardigan.  I'm glad that there are already some reviews and most say it runs large.  I've noticed that the reviews are sometimes removed from the item page on the day of the TSV, then are posted again afterwards.  In case that happens, read the reviews now.

I'm trying to decide between Antique White, Cocoa and Vintage Pink.  What color are you ladies thinking about ordering?  I need help making my decision Smiley Happy  I don't have any of these colors so either will be a nice addition to my wardrobe.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I like the TSV cardigan.  I'm glad that there are already some reviews and most say it runs large.  I've noticed that the reviews are sometimes removed from the item page on the day of the TSV, then are posted again afterwards.  In case that happens, read the reviews now.

I'm trying to decide between Antique White, Cocoa and Vintage Pink.  What color are you ladies thinking about ordering?  I need help making my decision Smiley Happy  I don't have any of these colors so either will be a nice addition to my wardrobe.  

@Trudey  I'm going to get the blue.  I had considered the white but don't like that some reviews are saying the swiss dot stuff is tan and doesn't go that great with the white and that it should have been white.   I think you have a lot of pink and not much cocoa so if I were you I'd get cocoa which is much more useful season-wise than the white (wait for some white jacket that won't have brown-ish swiss dot!).  Unless you think you can use the pink to wear over a lot of pink tops you have. Then get pink.

I'm torn between sizing down to the small or staying with medium.  It does look roomy, but it's a jacket so I'd rather have it roomy than not.  And I don't know how the arms will fit in the small and whether it'll be shorter and if I'll like that (that swiss dots stuff isn't going to flatter my derriere so where it hits is important).  Again, I'm torn and thinking about getting home both sizes but that will cost me $3.   Are you going to get a small @Trudey .   I'm not sure that's a good idea.....decisions decisions.  I was going to pre-order but think I should see how it fits during the presentation better and Sharon might tell us whether she thinks we should go down a size or not.  In the video, it does look big on the model but I'm not sure if it looks too big so that I should size down.   What do you think?

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I'm going to get a medium, since I go between medium and large.  I'm thinking that a small will work for you, but the length could be an issue.  I love the blue river color that you are considering.  Since I only have two lounge cardigans that fit me now (both black), I agree with you that cocoa would be a good option for me and could be worn with many things.  I am considering ordering the "as is" version of the last TSV in oatmeal.  I didn't get that top, but I think it would look nice under the cocoa cardigan.  What do you think? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I'm going to get a medium, since I go between medium and large.  I'm thinking that a small will work for you, but the length could be an issue.  I love the blue river color that you are considering.  Since I only have two lounge cardigans that fit me now (both black), I agree with you that cocoa would be a good option for me and could be worn with many things.  I am considering ordering the "as is" version of the last TSV in oatmeal.  I didn't get that top, but I think it would look nice under the cocoa cardigan.  What do you think? 

I think you would be happy with the cocoa TSV and yes, you should get the medium which may even be big on you too but for you don't size down to the small.    I have a cocoa cotton jacket of hers - new this season - and like the color more than I expected to (which may, of course, look different in Fr. terry than cotton).  It's very versatile.

@As for the Leap Day TSV, yes, I think the oatmeal would go fine under it.  I liked but didn't love that TSV.  If you recall, I got it in gray and oatmeal and the oatmeal fit a half size larger in the gray, which is still large but not as baggy looking as the oatmeal was.  Kept the gray, sent the oatmeal back (I got size large because it looked like it was running so small and the rayon span did indeed run small).  Since you are not hippy like I am which is why I got the large, maybe the medium would work for you?  But I'm not sure about the bust?   Sizing is a definite issue in that TSV and again, I like it but don't love it.  Someone here agreed with me - maybe it was Debuzz?  Somebody. Oh, I think it was @Biftu said it was a liek not love and not a special piece.

Respected Contributor

I'm passing.  This season demands cotton for me.

Respected Contributor

@Justice4all  I don't really understand the logic behind offering a long-sleeved cardigan at this time of the year, but it can be a three-season cardigan for me and I like the style.  I'm sure there will be lots of nice items being offered on Saturday.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey

I was putting away my colder weather purchases and realized I had more than my share of lounge polyester cardigans and sweatshirts so therefore, glad to be able to pass!  But I have bought many cotton slubs recently!  I don't care for the feel of the rayon/span slubs, preferring the plain rayon/span.

Frequent Contributor

Valued Contributor

Odd.  The TSV link has the price at $59.96 but the Insider has it priced at $61.68.  I wonder why.