Trusted Contributor

Anyone know what Logo TSV will be next Saturday 4/9?

Was surprised that this question was not out there sooner.

Would appreciate any information anyone may have.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know what Logo TSV will be next Saturday 4/9?

Logo lounge cardigan. $62.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Logo lounge cardigan. $62.

Too expensive for me to lounge in......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LogoFan wrote:

Was surprised that this question was not out there sooner.

@LogoFan  It has actually been asked here and answered several times already.  I found it just recently (again) by putting LOGO TSV into the forum's search function which is the white rectangular rectangle above next to the white rectangle that says Community.  It's very handy for finding things when you don't want to wait for people to answer your post. 

Honored Contributor

Another way too expensive open front fly away cardigan with lace.

Aren't we WAY tired of all of the same fashions - logo, uneven, sharkbite hemlines and not only by logo but most all so-called designers here, there, everywhere.

When will we get back to normal straight hemlines?  Tired of tee shirts that are too long, tunics made out of liquid knit fabrics not only from graver but others too. Designers have no imagination anymore.  Everything looks the same from everybody.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Logo's principle design feature is uneven hems or hems a that are embellished. There are other places or designers to look at if you don't like this. Louis dell Olio has a loyal following as do a few others. There is always denim and company or Isaac M. Also many brick and mortar stores as well as lands end, ll bean, Eddie Bauer and talbotts.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Pearley, guess I did not search far enough.  Based upon replies that it is an open front cardigan again, not very interested.

Thanks to all.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Another way too expensive open front fly away cardigan with lace.

Aren't we WAY tired of all of the same fashions - logo, uneven, sharkbite hemlines and not only by logo but most all so-called designers here, there, everywhere.

When will we get back to normal straight hemlines?  Tired of tee shirts that are too long, tunics made out of liquid knit fabrics not only from graver but others too. Designers have no imagination anymore.  Everything looks the same from everybody.

@PINKdogWOOD  Have you been watching the LOGO line this winter and spring? I think she's had lots of new styles offered.  And no, I'm not tired at all of any of her clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I don't watch her shows  because as I said I'm tired of it all from not only her but others who do these same styles.  I have enough of it in my closet and don't wear hardly any of it anymore.  Her prices have gone sky high for all the same stuff. 

None for me means more for you. 

Contributor

I received an email with a link to the item...another too long sloppy looking cardigan.  Has she stopped offering petite new items?