Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone know what Logo TSV will be next Saturday 4/9?

I agree!! I can't understand the logic of having a long sleeved cardigan as a TSV this time of year.
Respected Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

Odd.  The TSV link has the price at $59.96 but the Insider has it priced at $61.68.  I wonder why.

@Buckaroo2   I don't get the Insider, but I'll take a lower price anytime Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

Odd.  The TSV link has the price at $59.96 but the Insider has it priced at $61.68.  I wonder why.

@Buckaroo2   I don't get the Insider, but I'll take a lower price anytime Smiley Happy

Me too for sure.  But I bought it at the insider price...it's only a small difference but still makes me wonder.  By the way, it's my very first Logo piece and I absolutely love it.  So pretty and feminine.  I bought the antique white.

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

Me too for sure.  But I bought it at the insider price...it's only a small difference but still makes me wonder.  By the way, it's my very first Logo piece and I absolutely love it.  So pretty and feminine.  I bought the antique white.

@Buckaroo2  Should we order true to size, or go down one size? (it look big).

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Buckaroo2  Should we order true to size, or go down one size? (it look big).

I would definitely size down.  I ordered my true size and it is very roomy.