Trusted Contributor

Antthony's Version of A202259

[ Edited ]

I was poking around HSN earlier and noticed that Anttony's jersey knit pocket tee is on sale.  This reminds me a lot of "my LOGO tee" except, the pockets are slightly different, it's long sleeve, and it is a true sharkbite hem.

The French Blue is a killer color, and for the price, I'm going for it.  I have tried other pieces from Antthony in the past and I have had mixed thoughts.  But for the price and color I can't pass this up.

Just thought I'd share in case any other LOGO style ladies are interested.  BTW, I always size up one size from my typical QVC size when I buy from HSN.

Respected Contributor

Re: Antthony's Version of A202259

@kzjohnson  I've looked at that top many times and that color is beautiful.  I've only purchased one top from the Antthony line and it was too large in the neckline and more fitted through the body.  Please let me know what you think of it when you recever it.

Trusted Contributor

Will do @Trudey.  All necklines are pretty much entirely too large for me unless they are a classic crew, mock or turtleneck!  That why I have my collection of Halftees.  They raise the neckline without adding the bulk.

Even Skinnytees have too low of a neckline for me!  My pathetically sad narrow shoulders... Smiley Tongue

Frequent Contributor

I have this top in the blue and it is a beautiful color - Navy with a touch of purple.  The fit is fantastic and it wears like iron.  I think the quality is better than similar tops I've gotten at the Q.  And the price is unbeatable. 

Trusted Contributor

So, I finally got my Antthony tops over the weekend.  I like very much!  I agree with @Mactective, the french blue is a great color!  Very similar to Lori's twilight blue but with a bit more purple.

The top still reminds me A202259, but they are definitely different. 

The fabric and weight are identical really.  Beyond the obvious that Antthony's tee is long sleeved, his also has vertical seaming down the center front and back that is a bonus. 

Suprisingly, the V neck isn't nearly as low as some of his other tees have been. 

The pockets are just patch pockets.  They don't have the drape that A202259 have.

This is a true sharkbite, not the arch heam of A202259. However, the shakbite is not crazy and has a very nice drape.  I like it,  It's no where near the awfulness of the "wings" that some of the DG2 tops have!

I'm wearing the hether grey with a grey thermal underneath today (winter has returned!) and I really like the look.

In a nutshell, I'm very pleasently surprised and it's well worth the $25 price tag!

Respected Contributor

@kzjohnson. Thanks for reviewing your new top.  I'm glad that the v-neck wasn't too big, which was the problem I had with another Antthony top.  I'll have to take another look at them.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey, I think the top is actually a scoop neck, but with the center seaming it does look a little like a modified V neck. 

Anyhow, I would not feel the least uncomfortable not wearing a layering piece underneath to raise the neckline.  And coming from me, that's a rare thing.  Usually anything lower than a traditional crew neck requires I layer something underneath either because of should slippage or fear of exposing my "assets" unintentionally!  Smiley Happy