It has just been mentioned that Lori's "As Is" list seems to be

getting short.  I wrote a few days ago that prices that were listed

previously are moving up.  Now I have noticed that on Lori's new

page the review stars are no longer shown.  You have to go into

each item and then scroll down for the reviews.  No more quick

looks at total reviews on the first page.  Has anyone else

noticed this?  Things are getting tougher at QVC.  I have

always loved QVS for their wonderful customer service.  I

must just stating some very strange changes.

Super Contributor

Re: Another strange change for QVC

ITA   I have noticed the D&Co. items are being raised by small amounts.  Maybe they think we won't notice.  I really love Logo but I have been checking As Is a lot because her regular priced tops are to much for me to spend.  

I think it is just something that happens all over   At least they are now doing free exchanges which I feel is a big change and a good one.  

I am about to turn 74 and it is the times we live in.  You can't change it you just have to roll with the punches.  It is still better than going to the malls and fighting the traffic and crowds etc.  

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed and that is why I go to Walmart, online Blair, Costco.. etc.  And don't make fun of me LOL  I do very well for myself... Oh yes, Zulily is wonderful too.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy LOGO but noticed she hit the Q market with higher prices than D&Co and others.  Like:  THIS is fashion - my line is 'style' and you need it - and higher price is justified.  (I just bought Louis O'D in the Clearance section - check it out before buying off TV)

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

ITA   I have noticed the D&Co. items are being raised by small amounts.  Maybe they think we won't notice.  I really love Logo but I have been checking As Is a lot because her regular priced tops are to much for me to spend.  

I think it is just something that happens all over   At least they are now doing free exchanges which I feel is a big change and a good one.  

I am about to turn 74 and it is the times we live in.  You can't change it you just have to roll with the punches.  It is still better than going to the malls and fighting the traffic and crowds etc.  

@Bookbabe  Free exchanges sounds like a good concept but in reality if an item is popular it is generally sold out or no longer available in your color and/or size choice by the time your return is processed.  The Q's return policy is soooo slow that chances of getting the item under this policy is quite slim.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I noticed and that is why I go to Walmart, online Blair, Costco.. etc.  And don't make fun of me LOL  I do very well for myself... Oh yes, Zulily is wonderful too.  

Agree!  Not to mention Macy's, Amazon and many other online retailers.  I do not understand people's loyalty to QVC when it seems they have problems with them.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Bookbabe wrote:

@Bookbabe  Free exchanges sounds like a good concept but in reality if an item is popular it is generally sold out or no longer available in your color and/or size choice by the time your return is processed.  The Q's return policy is soooo slow that chances of getting the item under this policy is quite slim.

@Biftu  An excellent point.  But at least we get our S&H refunded if the exchange we want is sold out.  That's a small improvement from previously.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Bookbabe wrote:

@Biftu  An excellent point.  But at least we get our S&H refunded if the exchange we want is sold out.  That's a small improvement from previously.

@Pearlee  I didn't know that.  That is good.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Bookbabe wrote:

@Pearlee  I didn't know that.  That is good.

@Biftu  And much to my great shock, that was the case with an As Is item I asked for an exchange for.   It was a pleasant surprise!  Smiley Happy