Honored Contributor

Re: Another LOGO TSV - June 18

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

I believe that it's a dress.  

@haddon9

The LOGO TSV for tomorrow 5/15, is the dress.

Oh yes!  I was thinking tomorrow...not June!...too many glasses of wine for Mother's day!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The June tsv is up for pre order now but it doesn't give me an est. delivery date. 

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

The June tsv is up for pre order now but it doesn't give me an est. delivery date. 

@equss, since it is up for pre-order now, are you able to share an item number?

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@equss wrote:

@AZ girl  Where is it up for preorder?  Is it on this site?  ( I have the item number also)

Trusted Contributor

Preorder is up.  I'd hate to post the item number for the mods to just delete my post.  I ordered the raspberry and blackberry.  I'll be willing to post what I think of it when I get it.

Finally...my kind of Logo tee... cotton modal, a little higher neckline, simple, no trims, no embellishments, no lace.  Plus buy 1 get $5 off each additional tee.  New Logo for under $40...it's actually possible!

Trusted Contributor

Use the link in the on line insider and it takes you to the page. I'm not allowed to post item number but try a google search. I also suspect blue skies for me blog will have it up tonight or tomorrow.  It's currently in my cart.  Wish I could post the number but last time I did that they wouldn't let me sign on for about a week....so a big hand slap

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

Use the link in the on line insider and it takes you to the page. I'm not allowed to post item number but try a google search. I also suspect blue skies for me blog will have it up tonight or tomorrow.  It's currently in my cart.  Wish I could post the number but last time I did that they wouldn't let me sign on for about a week....so a big hand slap

No problem.  I understand completelly.  I had already checked the blog and she doesn't have it posted yet and I haven't received my Inside Q magazine yet in the snail mail and not sure how to access it online.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@equss wrote:

@AZ girl  Where is it up for preorder?  Is it on this site?  ( I have the item number also)

@I don't have the pre-order number, @Pearlee.  I was hoping that since it was up for pre-order that someone would be able to share the item number, but maybe it isn't up pre-sale but just up on the Inside Q and I haven't received mine in the mail yet.  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

@kzjohnson I got my insider today and really like this top. Did you order your regular logo size? I am either a xs or small depending on the chest measurements. I think in the cotton modal I need to size up?

Valued Contributor

Sure hope I get my Insider tomorrow!  I'm looking forward to seeing it!