Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy's Hosting Logo - Have You Noticed?

@ellaphant wrote:

@hopi wrote:

You give Amy to much credit.

The producer is in her ear telling her what has to be done.

It's Amy's job to get the vendor to follow the producers lead.

That being said so many vendors are so out of control on Q an

OMG...REALLY? You know who is saying /doing things at QVC? Oh please! LOL

Well, if you take the QVC tour, which I did, you would learn that the producer is indeed talking in the ear of the host and telling her/him what to do.  The producer is keeping a close on the sales of what is being shown. When sales spike, it is the producer's job to tell the host what words/phrases/or whatever may have caused that spike and to repeat it.  I think it would be very difficult to talk and have someone talking in your ear.  Maybe that is why so many phrases are repeated by the hosts/vendors -- it is like they are on autopilot.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@hopi wrote:

You give Amy to much credit.

The producer is in her ear telling her what has to be done.

It's Amy's job to get the vendor to follow the producers lead.

That being said so many vendors are so out of control on Q an

OMG...REALLY? You know who is saying /doing things at QVC? Oh please! LOL

Well, if you take the QVC tour, which I did, you would learn that the producer is indeed talking in the ear of the host and telling her/him what to do.  The producer is keeping a close on the sales of what is being shown. When sales spike, it is the producer's job to tell the host what words/phrases/or whatever may have caused that spike and to repeat it.  I think it would be very difficult to talk and have someone talking in your ear.  Maybe that is why so many phrases are repeated by the hosts/vendors -- it is like they are on autopilot.

Difficult is open heart surgery, teaching several subjects to 200 teenagers for 6 1/2 hours everyday climbing up a burning building or policing a dangerous neighborhood.

Put the task in perspective.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

OMG! Lori is morphing into Susan???

@MaggieMack  She absolutely is.

Are you kidding?   She's nothing like Susan.  I can't believe such a ridiculous comparison is beng made.  SMH.  

Frequent Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I must respectfully disagree @Pearlee.  Susan Graver is in a class all by herself.  She is simply untouchable with respect to hyper-chattiness.  I had Susan on as background noise Sunday evening...wow!  That's some impressive talking she can do.

Lori is simply her Padawan learner at this point. Smiley Happy

I disagree as well.   Strongly.