Super Contributor

Added some color choices to these items

I was looking back to some of my past orders last year and found a few items that have new colors.  I'm assuming they will be aired some time soon.  I'm sure there are other items but these were the two that I noticed.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Knit-Maxi-Dress-with-Pockets.product.A2...

I have this item in blackberry in my normal size.  I like the dress but it doesn't flatter me.  It's long and I'm 5'7" and it's also heavier and hotter than I like for the summer - that might partly be due to the length factor.  Looks like dark loden and russet are the new colors for this year.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Knit-Cardigan-with-Pleated-Chiffon.product.A264581...

They have already aired this this year so was surprised to see they have added new colors since the airing.  Love, love, love this cardigan - actually have it on right now as I type.  New colors are bluebird and papaya.  Can't wait to see them - I think I may have to have them.  Great summer cardigans that I wear all the time and love the 3/4 sleeve length.

Honored Contributor

Re: Added some color choices to these items

@KimSKS So glad you posted!  I'm not interested in getting a new color of either, but I was trying to think of what I want to wear tomorrow out to lunch with someone, and voila  My blackberry maxi you showed, which I got way later than its QVC presentation on Zulily brand new for only $30-some.   I'll wear that! 

Trusted Contributor

Here are a few more returning items with new colors:

LOGO Knit Henley Tank with Lace Trim

LOGO Layers Printed Tank with Handkerchief Hem

LOGO Lounge Printed Top with Pleated Trim

LOGO Slub Knit Embroidered Cardigan

Some of these are particular favorites of mine and I'm excited to see re-stocks and new colors. Particularly that embroidered cardigan.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  Fun to shop your closet.  I actually surprised myself looking back to last year and have a few items I need to bring up to the front of my closet to wear.  

@aprimo  Glad you posted those.  The lounge printed top with the pleated trim is one of my favorites even though I feel it is a little more of a fall look.  I have it in the green - anxious to see the amber.  The cardigan was always something I looked at but never purchased - still thinking about that rum raisin!

Honored Contributor

@aprimo Someone on this board really wanted that henley last year in the worst way in the ivory (I have it - it's great in the ivory).   She never did get it.  She kept asking and asking us here when it would come back and we just didn't know.