Super Contributor

Re: A399462 NEW Colorblock Cardi with Graphics

This is the freshest LOGO I've seen in a while! LOVE it! But my cheap-itis is setting in. So many things I've drooled over, waited on, and gotten at a ridiculously better price. But then there are those items that never go down and then, even after a long time - poof - are gone! Smiley LOL What to do, what to do...

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   This is on being shown now with George on Q2.

@dulwich. I didn't like George's presentation at all (has nothing to do with the sweater, it was him!)

But speaking of the sweater I did cancel. Will give reasons later...no time now.

Honored Contributor

So here is why I canceled my order, two reasons. I wasn't crazy about the largest graphic over the chest when I saw the presentation. The dark part looked like more of a blob than I like.    More importantly, the chest measurement (didn't look at other measurements, usually go by chest) is the same as the tie dye mesh cardi I bought earlier this spring. Like that one, I think I'd be between a medium and a large. I love the two colors I bought in that tie dye mrsh one, but truly it doesn't fit me right. The large does look big but I think the medium would not be as comfortable (better too large than small in a cardi).  But I don't want to spend this much on a cardi that doesn't fit quite right so I canceled my order.  The one model wearing it from the prerecorded video wasn't too helpful either. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

So here is why I canceled my order, two reasons. I wasn't crazy about the largest graphic over the chest when I saw the presentation. The dark part looked like more of a blob than I like.    More importantly, the chest measurement (didn't look at other measurements, usually go by chest) is the same as the tie dye mesh cardi I bought earlier this spring. Like that one, I think I'd be between a medium and a large. I love the two colors I bought in that tie dye mrsh one, but truly it doesn't fit me right. The large does look big but I think the medium would not be as comfortable (better too large than small in a cardi).  But I don't want to spend this much on a cardi that doesn't fit quite right so I canceled my order.  The one model wearing it from the prerecorded video wasn't too helpful either. 

@Pearlee  I received mine yesterday.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  I ordered my normal xxs and it fits perfect.  I can't wait to wear it.  It's alittle to hot to wear it now.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  I'm so happy you like it! 👍

Honored Contributor

Has anyone else received this sweater?