Esteemed Contributor

A398757 Denim Peplum Jacket Review

[ Edited ]

Another cute jacket from Lori.  I ordered the medium wash and like that the jacket has snaps instead of buttons and the copper color snaps gives it a nice change.  I ordered my usual size 0 and I like the way it fits, but it runs just a slight bit generous.  This is a good thing since I will wear it mostly in the fall with a heavier piece underneath.  I knew when I ordered it the sleeves would be too long, but turning them up shows a darker wash and looks nice that way.  I am petite and the length works good for me.  It is, I would say, a medium weight and I always like the reprieve fabric which makes a denim jacket so comfortable.  Please Lori stop making denim jackets, I can't resist them and don't need anymore!

Honored Contributor

Re: A398757 Denim Peplum Jacket Review

Another denim LOGO jacket for @Biftu. So happy to see this post because  just five minutes ago I bought yet another bagbyapril that I needed like a hole in the head!  I have more of them than you have denim jackets!

But back on point, I'm happy you are pleased with it and it's a keeper. Yes, I that the fabric she has been using most recently for her denim is great!  Thanks for the review. I don't think I was ever a size zero! 

Respected Contributor

@Biftu 
Sadly, I returned mine—and I am a collector of Lori's denim jackets.
Your review gave me a clue as to why I just didn't like it: it was probably too large. Appreciate your thoughtful review.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh I don't know about that @Pearlee, my denim jacket obsession is, and always has been, out of control.  It would be one thing if I got more wear out of them, but I only get to wear them mostly in the spring and fall.  Guess we all have our "thing."  Well I may still be a 0 but the body sure ain't what it used to be!

Esteemed Contributor

I know you are a collector of Lori's denim jackets as I am @1Professor. You are probably right that the sizing was off.  Sorry it didn't work out for you but I have no doubt that another style will come your way, not that either of us need another!

Respected Contributor

@Biftu   I love the last one: shorter, fringe, no collar!

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I was surprised that this jacket is listed as "new" but all of the average mid sizes (sizes 12-22) are sold out, not even shown as a previous option. Did they just not get any inventory?

Esteemed Contributor

@busymom22 wrote:

I was surprised that this jacket is listed as "new" but all of the average mid sizes (sizes 12-22) are sold out, not even shown as a previous option. Did they just not get any inventory?

Very popular.  I saw the initial presentation, it sold out fast.  It was what Amy wore during the presentation, I think.