Respected Contributor

Re: A397391 Tie Dye Denim Shirt Jacket

Just posted by Lori, the jacket in grey/charcoal (+Louise):

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 9.30.27 AM.png

Honored Contributor

I really like the charcoal.  I would like to see it presented but if Amy is wearing, you know it will sell out fast.  

Honored Contributor

Like the black - but not at that price.  Keeping it on the back burner.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  I think the charcoal looked a lot better than the blue, plus the tie dye part wasn't a stark white. I  think the jacket would have been better if the tie dye didn't stop at a straight line (even in the charcoal) and was  more organic.

Did you keep it or try to cancel your order after you saw it this morning??

Respected Contributor

Have this in my cart but I just don't know. The bottom opening measurements seem out of proportion to the top part. And on Amy the bottom was swimming on her. As for me it might not be a problem as my bottom is big and my shoulders are narrow. But still, I just don't know about this one. Did anyone else notice how large it seemed on the lower part? Thanks for any thoughts,  @Biftu  @Pearlee @ALRATIBA  @Pecky @1Professor 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor  I think the charcoal looked a lot better than the blue, plus the tie dye part wasn't a stark white. I  think the jacket would have been better if the tie dye didn't stop at a straight line (even in the charcoal) and was  more organic.

Did you keep it or try to cancel your order after you saw it this morning??

@Pearlee  Loved the charcoal, it's coming my way, thanks for checking in!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped. I did see a lot of extra material in the back when Amy turned around, but not on model Ronnie when she turned around. 

Since it is free S&H, I saybtake a chance on it if  you like it.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Have this in my cart but I just don't know. The bottom opening measurements seem out of proportion to the top part. And on Amy the bottom was swimming on her. As for me it might not be a problem as my bottom is big and my shoulders are narrow. But still, I just don't know about this one. Did anyone else notice how large it seemed on the lower part? Thanks for any thoughts,  @Biftu  @Pearlee @ALRATIBA  @Pecky @1Professor 

@pupwhipped   I think it's probably a bit A-line, as you noticed.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@pupwhipped. I did see a lot of extra material in the back when Amy turned around, but not on model Ronnie when she turned around. 

Since it is free S&H, I saybtake a chance on it if  you like it.

Thanks, @Pearlee I always love encouragement when it comes to shopping. Ha! And I'm shaped much more like Ronnie then Amy so it might be just fine. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped   I think it's probably a bit A-line, as you noticed.

Thanks, @1Professor. I'm definitely a bit A-line myself! Woman Very Happy