Honored Contributor

A392519 Printed Tie Dye Knit Leggings

I was able to get these during the presentation of them by calling in for them when the petite wasn't showing up online. I got the petite large in black.  The design is pretty and the black will go with a lot. The petite was a perfect length for me  at 5'3". They are soft and easy to pull on. But I'm returning them because I can't get over them feeling like 1970s polyester, and looking like that too. These aren't like Lori's leggings she has made for years except the waistband is the same wide one and very comfortable. These are thinner material and just polyester looking and feeling.  Being thinner material too makes them IMO more revealing at the crotch area.  I will return them.

Honored Contributor

Re: A392519 Printed Tie Dye Knit Leggings

Thanks for your review @Pearlee 

I have them in my WL while I think about it.  I would wear them with long tunics and def cover the crotch area.

They looked really tight and I was considering going up a size...would you suggest that?  I wear a small in Lori's leggings but these do look different than her usual leggings I love.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Thanks for your review @Pearlee 

I have them in my WL while I think about it.  I would wear them with long tunics and def cover the crotch area.

They looked really tight and I was considering going up a size...would you suggest that?  I wear a small in Lori's leggings but these do look different than her usual leggings I love.

@RespectLife. I'm not sure how to advise you on sizing. While the majority of my LOGO leggings and pants over the  years are mediums, I fave gained some weight and I also usually have ordered her regular length because despite my height, my body is not really a petite so just because these are petite not regular  I needed to get a large. They fit perfectly and, if you look at Amy and the models in them they are supposed to fit like a skin (close to the body) and not a pant.  An XL would have.been way too large for me. So I guess I'm saying in a petite size I got my normal size which was correct and they are meant to hug the body.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thanks that helps....I view them as more of a close body legging.

I am 5'3" and never buy Petites.  I may be short but have very long legs and a short torso.   I would order regulars.

Long Tunics and leggings are my go to outfit.  Long tunics give the illuision I have a longer body to match my long legs. (and heels help)

The regular inseam on many of Lori's jeans, 28" are like ankle or flood pants on me!  LOL

I prefer 30-32" inseams since I have long legs and always wear heels.  She does Petities and Regulars but rarely have I seen Talls...which I will order.

I am still debating these leggings as they will be short on me!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Pearlee 

Thanks that helps....I view them as more of a close body legging.

I am 5'3" and never buy Petites.  I may be short but have very long legs and a short torso.   I would order regulars.

Long Tunics and leggings are my go to outfit.  Long tunics give the illuision I have a longer body to match my long legs. (and heels help)

The regular inseam on many of Lori's jeans, 28" are like ankle or flood pants on me!  LOL

I prefer 30-32" inseams since I have long legs and always wear heels.  She does Petities and Regulars but rarely have I seen Talls...which I will order.

I am still debating these leggings as they will be short on me!

@RespectLife  If you do order, let me know what you think of the material. If I were you I'd wait to read more reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Absolutely, I will wait for more reviews AND a Free Shipping Day!   LOL

Respected Contributor

I received 3 colors of the LOGO tie dye leggings, purple, green and pink and I love them.  They are very soft and comfortable and feel good.    I wore the purple pair today and someone told me I love your leggings.  I am not a fan of the LOGO line (but I do like her color pallet) and loved the colors in these leggings and took a chance.  They are great.  

I have ordered from LOGO 2 other times and had to return.  Everything is too long and generally the fabric too thin, but these leggings are perfect.  I usually go up a size when ordering leggings because I do not want them to fit like tights, I want leggings.

I'm glad I ordered.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23. Isn't the waist band too large from going up a size?

I just watched the video with Elise wearing the black and they look so cute with her long duster. Hmm I may keep them to wear under my black dresses. Lori often wears leggings under skirts and dresses. I will definitely have to try them on again and think of possibilities for them.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Yes, the waist band is larger, but that is good for me as my waist is not tiny in relation to the rest of me and I am not comfortable with a tight waist band.  Sometime I fold the waist band over if it is a wide band for a better fit.  Going up a size works well for me as I would rather have a looser rather than tighter waist band.  

Honored Contributor

The leggings are $39.93 today with free S&H