Honored Contributor

A378852 Printed 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Mesh Top

@dulwich So I unquarantined my snake print sheer mesh top and tried it on. This will sound odd but I'm definitely keeping it and got on waitlist for their leopard print one you ordered and also the orchid pink-ish one, hoping to get at least one from waitlist and OK with getting both if they both come (although while I love the orchid one I think it'll blend into the flesh on my arms more than the others and not really show up enough to look like much of anything). That I ordered more will sound odd because I like it and think it will be really useful but I don't love it.

The reason I don't love it is the snake print is only OK although I still think it's the most useful of all the choices being so neutral. It is gray and black snake print and, as a reviewer points out it does have a bit of dark green striations running through it. But the print is kind of "blah".

I'm really glad I went to a size to large which I did because the arms looked clingy on Jackie and I wanted enough room to be able to wear it over clothes as well as an underpinning. The large fits very well for that purpose and the arms are really good -- there isn't too much material anywhere. This top isn't as flowy as the usual ones in this silhouette; it is a Layers piece. I could have worn the medium fine as an underpinning but not as an over garment. I think this snake print will look good under our TSV sleeveless dress from a few years ago we both have in black. I will get lots of wear from this under sleeveless things but don't love the print. The mesh is very comfortable and soft.

It is getting rave customer reviews. At least one said she wishes she had sized up.

Let me know what you think of yours that you got for your daughter.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A378852 Printed 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Mesh Top

@Pearlee I just received the one that you got--and I was surprized by how much I like it! I meant to try to get another one (pink print one), but it sounds like they're clearly sold out. I like the fact that it is super thin.....I'd like to see more dark prints. I almost didn't order it becuase I generally don't like snake prints of anything....but I was pleased to see (when it arrived) that it's not to "snakey" for me.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 I'm happy you like yours too and I think you like the print better than I do! You are right it isn't very snakey but rather abstract print lines.

All colors were available on waitlist in my size right now. I'm wondering though if all the waitlists will be returns because I watched the video again and the host said only order of the season. I'm surprised it is on waitlist because there was waitlist the night it aired and sold out so fast. So how do they expect to fill all these waitlist orders (like mine I just placed) if it us the only order of the season?
Honored Contributor

I just cancelled my waitlist for the orchid; still want the leopard though.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for review glad you are liking your top.  Just seen one I ordered shipped this a.m. hooray!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  So the mesh top arrived today really fast!  DD does not like it on her but I love it so it is now mine!

I ordered my reg size large, nice fit, not too tight.  Colour, of course, to me seems darker maroon than I thought but on t.v. I know what you see colour wise on Logo presentations always seem different when they come home.  Also the mesh looks lighter or darker depending what you put underneath.

I really like this.  Tried it under T and DH said  I looked like I had  tattooed arms and where was my Harley  - feels comfy, fit good, length good, arms fit fine - no complaints.

Honored Contributor

So happy you are pleased with it @dulwich and that your daughter wasn't!😄 lol about hubby's comment, he is funny. We'll have to exchange stories about comments we get when we wear ours. 👕
Honored Contributor

@dulwich I canceled my waitlist order for the burgundy leopard one.
Honored Contributor

@Mirren  You did have item numbers to search the forums by; I just used one in your post in the other thread to find this thread for you.Not sure why you couldn't find threads.....

Super Contributor