Super Contributor

A375413 - as lunchtime special

Yay! I see A375413 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Satin & Chiffon Reversible Dress is the lunchtime special. I did a search on the forum for comments (using the item number, as I have been instructed to do), and nothing popped up. I loved this when it debuted but didn't have the coin. Now it's such a good price and I'm trusting it will make a fine layering piece. Any thoughts? 

Honored Contributor

Re: A375413 - as lunchtime special

[ Edited ]

@Mirren 

I remember when they showed it on-air .... great dress! 

My only issue would be with the colors - none that would work for me.

But - go for it!   It's a nice dress.

-----------------------

ETA:   bought the "colorful" Tolani top!  Marked down from $70 to $32.

A376834

Tolani Collection Multi Print Front-Tie Top - A376834

Respected Contributor

@Mirren it has some great reviews on the product page (4.4)  I don't have it, but I really like it.  I think you should get it at this price!

Super Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Mirren it has some great reviews on the product page (4.4)  I don't have it, but I really like it.  I think you should get it at this price!

Thank you, I did! I went deep and ordered three: the deep indigo / green, the pumpkin / guava, and the vintage plum / gold! Interestingly, only the deep indigo / green has arrived; I adore it! At the lunchtime special price I was able to get three for the Q original price, so I feel really grateful. The fabric and fit are fabulous, and if anyone is curious, I recommend it.