Honored Contributor

Re: A374484 Tie Dyed Brushed Waffle Mock Neck Top

@Biftu I tried on my Tuscan olive and brownie ones today. I do like our blue one best of the three so that was a good choice. The colors on the other two are much more muted and not as vibrant as the blue. I'm really liking the T. Olive one which I'll call pink because it mostly is, and am sending back the brownie which I'll call purple because it is mostly a bluish purple.

Although fainter in color than the blue, the pink one is very pretty esp with spring coming up. Since the waffle is so lightweight I'll wear this and the blue one well into spring, esp in air conditioning. But this pink one is quite springlike. Mine has very little white on it and what is there doesn't bother me at all. The olive is faint and kind of a gray-olive but still would go nicely with all your green bottoms. I think you should pick this one up some time -you'd like it.

The purple one, as in the video, has quite a bit more white than the other two colors but oddly that didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The colors were fairly drab though and I like the other 2 much better.
Also, as I posted about our first blue one, I sized up to a large. This purple one was bigger than my other two and looked sloppy. So back it goes.
I'm very happy with the pink though that I bought on sale.🙂
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Thanks for your review of the different colors.  I am thinking of getting the Tuscan olive.  I'm going to take another look.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu just took a look online and at least the pink one I got doesn't have nearly as much white as the one in the photo. But of course each will be different.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Biftu  Sitting here in isolation reading reviews and after both your good comments I ordered the blue tie dye couldn’t resist.

Like your comments @Pearlee re being able to wear in spring as, if ever I get to fly home again, this could be good to wear in U.K. ‘summer’!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. Yes may be good for that but it is waffle knit and long sleeved so maybe not so great for Calif weather. Remember I'm in the midwest and I can't remember where Biftu lives if I ever knew. It's still quite cool where I live.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@dulwich. Yes may be good for that but it is waffle knit and long sleeved so maybe not so great for Calif weather. Remember I'm in the midwest and I can't remember where Biftu lives if I ever knew. It's still quite cool where I live.

@dulwich @Pearlee  Here in the northeast it is still sweater weather.  Should start warming up a bit soon and it will be the perfect weight to wear while sitting on my couch if I ever get out of my PJs!