Honored Contributor

A366364 Woven Mixed Media Button Front Blouse

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Mixed-Media-Button-Front-Blouse.product.A366364.htm...

So....I loved this the moment I saw it online and ordered it in the red checked (only because I have too many black and white blouses already or I'd have gone for that one).

I was concerned that the red would be a reddish brown but it isn't - it's red (at least in my poorly-lit bedroom where I tried it on).

I'm sending mine back for several reasons and just added one more  when I saw it presented - how wrinkled the sleeves were on the model.  Yes, it'll wrinkle easily. 

I liked it out of the package, but could see when I held it up that the material is very thin and possibly even see-through.  (I never wore it in sunlight - I only tried it on in my bedroom but it appeared to me that it would be see-through in sunlight).  I got my usual size medium and, while not snug, doesn't fit as loosely as I'd like it to (and the large would be too big for sure).  Also, the one button at the bustline pulled ever-so-slightly (and did on one of the models also I noticed). It didn't gap but pulled slightly when I moved.  But the biggest thing was the length - which is pretty long - just didn't look right on me.  The checks and ruffles and something else I can't pinpoint didn't flatter me at all at this length.  It may have had there been more room and the blouse been more flow-y but to spend this much on a blouse it has to look good on me, and this one didn't. (My longer woven black and white plaid blouses - I have two different ones - from Talbots look much better on me). 

So mine didn't work out, but I see it's getting good customer reviews so perhaps it just wasn't for my body type.

Respected Contributor

Re: A366364 Woven Mixed Media Button Front Blouse

@Pearlee   Thanks for this review I have the black & white in my cart as I write - ordered size large as I want  to put tank/T under and wear it jacket style.  Hopefully it will be loose enough to accommodate this.

Sorry yours did not work the color you ordered sounded nice.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I did order the blouse in black/white plus tank A366387 in black to try under it! and to go with black Logo cardigan I have.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   I hope your blouse works out better for you than mine did for me.  The tank is gorgeous, esp. in the black.  I think it's a good length too  to stick out of other garments.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Received my mixed media black color blouse today and I am very happy with it.  Ordered size large.

The fit for me is just right and the length good.  I can wear it as jacket with tank or on its own.  For me the lightness of fabric is big plus especially during the heatwave we are experiencing.  I was worried about frill at bottom being too much but it lays flat.  I am very happy with this blouse and will wear it a lot as it is very comfortable.

Sorry yours did not work but thanks for your review as I checked all the relevant points - very helpful.

Honored Contributor

I've been eyeing this blouse and couldn't decide on either the green or black so I put it on my wish list for now to think about it.  I still love how a lot of what Lori does is different ....why I love the look of the blouse!  However far too many of her tops just don't look good on me and I feel just adds visual weight to my figure and who wants that?

Thanks for the review @Pearlee , I think it will be a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Wow, this is an Ugly top! I think Lori creates some interesting designs,  but this one looks like they used leftover scraps of fabric. And it adds visual weight - the way the fabric poofs out. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@dulwich I'm really happy it works for you. Enjoy wearing it as a top or jacket. I really do like the blouse, just not on me.

Thanks @haddon9.