Honored Contributor

A366352 Printed Cotton Modal Top w/ Panel

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Top-w-Panel.product.A366352.html?sc=...

I think this was just on for the first time this past Monday - anyway it's quite new.  I got the lavender rose (?) color I think it's called, in my regular size medium (the Click measurement was generous on this one).

I absolutely love it.  I think @dulwich  ordered it in the same color I did? or maybe the orange one?.  I liked the colors in this one the best from online, but its drawback to me was the colors seemed a bit "springier" than the others.  Not so in person.  The colors aren't dark by any means but in person they are darker than online and on TV.  The colors are really beautiful together, and the fabric makes me happy to look at it.

The hand of the fabric is great - it feels good against the body and soft to the touch (although of course not quite as soft as some of the Fr. terry but the fabric compositions are very different.)  The length is great and the medium is a great fit in terms of drape.  This was a good purchase. I'd like another color of it, but will wait for a sale or maybe an As Is price.  I will get a lot of use out of this one, and compliments I'm sure.

Respected Contributor

Re: A366352 Printed Cotton Modal Top w/ Panel

@Pearlee  So glad you like your new top.  I did order same color as you initially but cancelled at last minute! Change of heart.

I am going for more Fall/winter clothes as I do have a lot of summer tops - hence my dress ordering.  I do like this top though happy it worked out for you.