Honored Contributor
Does anyone own this? It's a LTS today for the 2nd time recently, left in only two colors. It isn't really a jacket (hence my title) but more of the hoodie style w/out a hood and with knit collar and cuffs in bomber jacket style. I have the olive in my cart. The reviews are mostly favorable but wondering if anyone here owns it and what they think.
Respected Contributor

I don't own one so I can't address that. But I saw them and thought they were cute. Unfortunately I couldn't think of anything those colors would match. So if I can't immediately think of what to wear something with, I pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  I have another version of this jacket in a darker olive.  It's quite similar and I have to say I am surprised how much I actually wear it.  It's light but gives an extra layer so it's perfect for fall.  I love it and have gotten many compliments on it.  

Honored Contributor
@LindaSal. Thank you for your feedback.
The olive color isn't putting me off at all. I have other LOGO in that color, and I never think the way @Etoile 308 does about having to have something to go with an item. If I like something I buy it and either end up finding something it goes with in my wardrobe ending up with something later, or just wear it with jeans and a tee or sweater. Besides, anything goes with everything! Like Lori, I am not matchy-matchey.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Snap again!  I saw this earlier today while sitting in car outside hospital awaiting granddaughters surgery results- not allowed in Covid - so put this olive one in cart too!  For the price think I am going to give it a go - did you order?

Honored Contributor
@dulwich Yes I did. @LindaSal's remark about it being light but an extra layer in fall made me think I'd use it quite a lot as a coverup to throw on when I feel I look sloppy in a tee and sweats or jeans and I need to run out for something. Same idea as that long duster we were trying to decide on last year, and use as a coverup in addition to other uses.

Let me know if you order too.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Well had it in cart - was called into hospital - by the time  I came back to order now told me waitlisted but I ordered it anyway so may or may not get it!  Glad you got yours.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. Maybe yours won't ship til I get mine so I can review it for you.
How is your grand daughter?
Respected Contributor

Re: A354552 Bomber

[ Edited ]

I'll let you know if it ships.  Be good to hear your review.

GD had to have laser surgery (she's pregnant with twins) they are sharing  one placenta so one not doing well so surgery to separate but problem as her placenta in front of stomach not at back which is norm - you name it she's got it - plus she has ongoing medical condition - plus contractions starting - anyway we now wait.  She will be another 2 days or so.   2020 a doozie!  Back home now. Thank you for asking. 

Honored Contributor
Oh wow @dulwich. Thank you for sharing that news. As you say, as if the pandemic wasn 't enough this year, you have this and your wildfire trauma, much more than the rest of us are dealing with. 😔
Wishing your GD and the babies the best.
Your friend, Pearley