Honored Contributor

A354546 Printed Cotton Modal Top w/ Sleeve Overlay

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Top-w-Sleeve-Overlay.product.A354546...

So I received this and tried it on.  I have to say the top is really pretty, esp. in this sangria color - wow. And it'll go well into fall, since nowadays Sept. and Oct. are much warmer than they used to be when I was a kid here in the midwest.   But anyway....

I like everything about it except the material is heavier than I'd like it to be for summer (so good that it'll work into fall).  I don't know why Lori used such heavy cotton modal for this top but she did.  That's the only "negative" about it for me (certainly not a deal breaker because it's so pretty, esp. that polka dot overlay!) but I have two other observations.  One is that the Click meaurements made me think my usual size medium would be quite roomy because the bust measurement is larger than usual.  The top isn't roomy - at least not on me.  It's certainly not snug but I was expecting it to be roomier (esp. under the armpits). The other issue is that I do have this silhouette already in several garments, so it's not quite as "different" from what I have as I would have liked.   I still really do like it though and will keep it, esp. at the ODO price.  So happy I chose the sangria color!  Love that!

Can't wait to see what you think when you get yours,  @dulwich 

Respected Contributor

Re: A354546 Printed Cotton Modal Top w/ Sleeve Overlay

Received mine yesterday but, for me, I am not ‘feeling it’ if you know what I mean.

I agree the color sangria is lovely and I like the pattern but material too heavy, for me, for summer wear which is why I purchased it.  I know I would not use this in Fall so back it goes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: A354546 Printed Cotton Modal Top w/ Sleeve Overlay

@dulwich wrote:

Received mine yesterday but, for me, I am not ‘feeling it’ if you know what I mean.

I agree the color sangria is lovely and I like the pattern but material too heavy, for me, for summer wear which is why I purchased it.  I know I would not use this in Fall so back it goes.  

@dulwich   I understand.  I thought it was heavier than I'd like for summer wear (and I don't live in California).  I understand your returning it.  She should have used lighter fabric. (Surprised one of the reviews described it as lightweight fabric).