Honored Contributor

A352024 Printed Cotton Modal Scoop Neck Top

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Scoop-Neck-Top.product.A352024.html?...

I got this a couple of weeks ago but just tried it on today (it's been too hot to try on clothing!)  I absolutely loved both colors and had a hard time deciding which to order, but ordered the pink/beige printed one, whatever it's called.  I read all the reviews first and some said it runs small, but due to the click measurements, I thought my usual size medium would have plenty of room in it. (Chest measurement for med. was 40.5 and it's usually 38.5 for mediums).   

Wrong!  It's snug in the arms and across the chest, just as some reviewers stated (not in the body of it which fits fine).  It's pretty, but the fabric is is a little stiffer and not as soft as other of her cotton/modal shirts I own.  

If this fit right, I would keep it, it is pretty.  But...I think the large would be too much fabric for me where it flares out, and since I'm not crazy about the hand of the material, I'll probably just return it.   Too bad, it is quite pretty (and reminds me of Lori's part-linen abstract camo sweater that @Biftu   and I own).

Respected Contributor

Re: A352024 Printed Cotton Modal Scoop Neck Top

@Pearlee    Sorry this did not work but lots of new coming!