Esteemed Contributor

Re: A351652 Cotton Slub Joggers - Review

@Pearlee wrote:

Just ordered the blackberry (thanks to @Biftu 's quick response) in medium.  Wow, size small is already sold out in the blackberry.

I didn't realize there were quite a few customer reviews already - most say they run roomy, so Biftu is right on the mark, as usual.  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  I hope you love them.  The blackberry looks great.  In spite of the fact that I have two pairs of blackberry pants, that is the color I would have ordered.  At this price point they are too expensive to order another color.  Fingers crossed for As Is some day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu   @dulwich   I received these last week but just got around to trying them on this morning (it's so hot and humid where I live, I haven't felt like trying on clothes).   I absolutely love them and immediately wanted Biftu's lighter blue color too at some point.

These are just unbelieveably soft for cotton - I don't think I've ever felt cotton this soft.  And the material is thin in a good way - for hot weather.  I got my regular size medium which was right (thanks for that info Biftu) and I'm so glad I didn't need to size up in these because that's usually a bit too roomy for me (although in pants, better too large than too small).   The cutout work is great and unusual, and I absolutely love the blackberry color. It's not gray-ish as when Lori puts blackberry on Fr. terry; you really do see the purple in this.  They aren't too long for me at 5'3" and the elastic at the bottom works just fine (I had to exchange a pair of LOGO joggers over the winter because the elastic felt all stretched out on one leg and I've had that problem before with LOGO joggers; my replacement pair was fine).  I'm thrilled with these, although if they were cheaper I'd get the other two colors and will certainly look out for them As Is or esp. on clearance.

Actually, Biftu, maybe I should invest in these in the red clay as opposed to the auburn crops (although I think the auburn go better with that cardi - see my response to your suggestion on the other thread).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  So glad you love them, I do too.  At the rate things have been offered As Is, it will probably be snowing when we see them!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee  So glad you love them, I do too.  At the rate things have been offered As Is, it will probably be snowing when we see them!

@Biftu  -- you got that right!  Lucky @dulwich  who recently ordered the blackberry and lives in California.  

I hope they go on clearance in a reasonable amount of time. I'd rather not take a chance on a shrunken pair from As Is anyway.  By the way, our TVS blouse with the cutouts goes great with these pants!

Respected Contributor

I love them too.

I get an LLBean pant called Vista They are purely casual but the same full comfort with elastic waist and draw string cuffs. on going 20% off

Esteemed Contributor

Heads up @Pearlee these joggers are now on As Is in blue in medium.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu   Thank you - it was sweet of you to think of me. Smiley Happy   As soon as I saw the time that you had posted your alert (which wasn't until 11:00 a.m. where I am - I am not an early riser!) I knew they'd be gone, and sure enough they were.   Nevertheless I tried calling a few times during the day (yesterday) for them, just to see whether they poppsed back in by chance.  No luck, but I really appreciated your heads up. I would have ordered them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu   Thank you - it was sweet of you to think of me. Smiley Happy   As soon as I saw the time that you had posted your alert (which wasn't until 11:00 a.m. where I am - I am not an early riser!) I knew they'd be gone, and sure enough they were.   Nevertheless I tried calling a few times during the day (yesterday) for them, just to see whether they poppsed back in by chance.  No luck, but I really appreciated your heads up. I would have ordered them.  

@Pearlee  Sorry you missed them.  I'm becoming a late to bed and early, real early, to rise.  I'm sure they were snatched up quickly.  I've learned from you to have patience as sometimes items do magically appear.