Esteemed Contributor

A351652 Cotton Slub Joggers - Review

So cute and extremely comfortable.  I knew when I ordered these joggers they were a bit longer than I would like since I am only 5'1" but I couldn't resist and went ahead and ordered them in my usual xxs in the blue.  They are a bit above the top of my ankle bone which is fine, but if you are a few inches taller than me (and who isn't!) they would look even better.  They fit me true to size, not voluminous like some joggers can be.  And I am glad they have pockets that don't stick out. Love the flower cutouts and to me the weight is perfect and cool.  I was very tempted to order the blackberry, but I already have jeans and leggings in that shade.  These are keepers for me.  Are they worth almost $90, definitely not, but they are unique and comfortable so I guess you can't put a price on that.

Respected Contributor

Re: A351652 Cotton Slub Joggers - Review

@Biftu   So glad you like these.  I did not order but keep checking them out as I love joggers hmmm!

Honored Contributor

I just checked those out and they are really cute and I like the quality of LOGO pants, but I won't spend 86 dollars for joggers. Hope they go on sale.

Respected Contributor

These are very comfortable. The blackberry is purplish and beautiful. True to size.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   So very happy you like them - I do too but haven't ordered yet.  (I'd get the blackberry; no doubt they'll be presented on TSV day).   I'm kinda between sizes now in pants only (not tops) due to winter weight gain that all went to my hips and thighs).   Are these roomy enough that I should stay with my usual size medium, or should I go up to a large to you think (which I have in some LOGO Fr. terry pants - which both has and hasn't worked out -  but not all LOGO bottoms).  Thanks in advance.   I think you'll get good use out of them this summer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   So very happy you like them - I do too but haven't ordered yet.  (I'd get the blackberry; no doubt they'll be presented on TSV day).   I'm kinda between sizes now in pants only (not tops) due to winter weight gain that all went to my hips and thighs).   Are these roomy enough that I should stay with my usual size medium, or should I go up to a large to you think (which I have in some LOGO Fr. terry pants - which both has and hasn't worked out -  but not all LOGO bottoms).  Thanks in advance.   I think you'll get good use out of them this summer.

@Pearlee  I'm thinking you should stay with your regular size.  They are roomy enough especially in the thighs.  The xs small on me would have been too big.  You can't really equate these with the French Terry pant material which I too have gone up a size in that fabric. I don't want to steer you wrong, but I think you should stick to the medium.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  I'm thinking you should stay with your regular size.  They are roomy enough especially in the thighs.  The xs small on me would have been too big.  You can't really equate these with the French Terry pant material which I too have gone up a size in that fabric. I don't want to steer you wrong, but I think you should stick to the medium.

@Biftu   I appreciate your thoughts on this.  And thanks for responding so quickly.  Medium it is!  (Sometimes when I've gone up to a large in her Fr. terry pants they are too baggy between the waist and the crotch. Although not always. And then again, sometimes the medium fits.  You are right, these are different from Fr. terry.).

Esteemed Contributor

@BiftuThanks for the review.  You love them and wear them, so they are worth the money.  Enjoy every day that you wear them--I bet you look terrific.  Lori's colors are beautiful.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I think they are adrobale but I'm not willing to spend the money.  Enjoy your new joggers!

Honored Contributor

Just ordered the blackberry (thanks to @Biftu 's quick response) in medium.  Wow, size small is already sold out in the blackberry.

I didn't realize there were quite a few customer reviews already - most say they run roomy, so Biftu is right on the mark, as usual.  Smiley Happy