Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Blueberry in both 1x and 2x mainly because I am in between sizes currently, and glad I did.  I needed the 2x.  With my 5" height, length was great.  There was not a tremendous difference in sweep between the 2 sizes in case anyone with my issues is considering this.  I am fuller just below waist down to bottom of hips so need generous sweep.

The color is gorgeous

The mini ruffles are really cute and add no bulk

The fabric is my favorite french terry

The sleeve cuffs are a godsend as far as I am concerned

The sleeves are not as long as I expected from size chart; so ladies with long arms may not be happy with this one.

I have short arms and that is why I love the cuffs at end of sleeve.  I have a neighbor who has broad shoulders but is much more slender than myself, and the sweep was great on her frame.  She loves my taste in Logo and immediately took the 1x off of my hands.

Thanks Pearley for your help when I was asking for more polished silver zippers and tie accents.  Still wish I could see some of those again from Logo.  The matte heavy duty zippers are just not as feminine as the others.

Hope this may help someone else and again; thanks for all of the feedback I see here on this forum.

Happy Fashion Day to all.

Honored Contributor

Re: A351642 Logo Hoodie Review

@LogoFan    Oh wow - what a great, helpful and informative review.  What you said about the ruffles was really helpful.   I'm going to get this, perhaps not immediately but hopefully before that color sells out (which it will first, I'm sure).   Happy you mentioned the sizing too; I may go up to a large in this one.  

So glad you like it, enjoy it.  Here in the midwest, tis the season to be wearing these hoodies as jackets.

Thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Didn't you get this one in this color also?  Interested in your review too, if you've received it/tried it on yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Didn't you get this one in this color also?  Interesting in your review too, if you've received it/tried it on yet.

@Pearlee, thanks for your comments on my review.  I would love to see another point of view on the Blueberry Hoodie too.