Honored Contributor

A350605 Woven Button Front Striped Blouse

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Button-Front-Striped-Blouse.product.A350605.html?up...

I had been wanting this blouse in cosmic blue since I first saw it. When it went on clearance and then there was that free S&H day, I bought it.  There is much to like about it but I am sending mine back.

I was pleasantly surprised by how soft the fabric is; woven isn't necessarily soft and is sometimes stiff and/or scratchy.  So this has a very nice hand and IMO is for warmer weather because it's fairly thin.  I was disappointed in the lack of contrast between the background and the stripes; the stripes aren't as distinct as I thought they'd be in this color choice.  However, the cosmic blue background is a very pretty color.

My size medium fit fine in the bust (no gaping) and arms (those two areas were complaints in some customer reviews). The main reason I am returning it is that it's not flattering on me.  I got my usual size medium - and I'm at the high end of mediums after winter weight gain - but it was too large (and going down a size would be too snug on top).  It looks big on me and it being flowy too didn't flatter me but makes me look bigger.   And again, I think going down a size would be snug and wouldn't work for my bust area.

Respected Contributor

Re: A350605 Woven Button Front Striped Blouse

That’s too bad.  It looks really cute.   I’d consider it, but they don’t have any in xxxs.

Honored Contributor

It’s a cute style and pretty color, @Pearlee, plus it has pockets.  Too bad it’s not a keeper.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  At one point I was tempted to get the pebble but never did.  Too bad it didn't work for you.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee  At one point I was tempted to get the pebble but never did.  Too bad it didn't work for you.

Oh.....you just reminded me of something with your post  @Biftu .  Going to another thread to discuss!