Honored Contributor

A350602 Slub Sweaterknit Swing Tank

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Slub-Sweaterknit-Swing-Tank.product.A350602.html?sc=IROA

So...normally I would not order something this plain for this price (I can get plain non-LOGO items for less at other stores).   But I'm a sucker for LOGO marshmallow items and this tank got such great reviews that I ordered it on free S&H day.  Oh my, I love it!  If it were less costly, I'd get the beautiful light green one too (of course I got the marshmallow).

It's a beautiful stand-alone piece (no bra showing issue, no gaping arm holes) as well as a lovely tank.  It's very lightweight sweater material and the marshmallow will go with so much LOGO I own.  I already tried it on under the embroidered Lavish cardi  that @Biftu  and I both own in marshmallow and copper rose (A299625)   and it looks fantastic under that (although Biftu I know already has a nice marshmallow modal tee to wear under that cardi that she recently got).  

This tank is long but not "mini dress" length on me.  It might be too long for Biftu although the fact that it is shorter on the sides makes it look not as long as it would if it was straight across.  I think it's a great length on me at 5'3" (from the measurements I thought it might be too long but it isn't).   I love the soft very lightweight sweater material too.   Love this tank, so happy I ordered it, even if it's pricey for a "plain" white tank.  It isn't at all plain now that I tried it on. It'll be very useful.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A350602 Slub Sweaterknit Swing Tank

I saw that @Pearlee  and it looked comfy and well, swingy.  Nice tank to have in your wardrobe.