Honored Contributor

Re: A350593 Printed Cotton Slub Top w/ Side Flounce

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   I hope you are ordering this today on free S&H day (and 10% back from Ebates! - I'm going a little crazy....and I'm using my credit card that gives me 3% back from 'net shopping).  

@Pearlee Oh, thanks for reminding me.  I like both colors but probably should go with the peach.

I have my eye on that new cocoon dress, but would like to see the presentation before I buy it.

i've never tried Ebates, guess I should one of these days.

@Biftu   I hope you like the peach; I couldn't vouch for that one but as I wrote one other time, it should go nicely with your LOGO  smokey taupes.

I wish we had the PM function here.  If I (as a member) tell Ebates to invite you to join and give them your email addy, we both get a bonus when you use them for a first purchase (sometimes it's $5 and sometime it's $10 bonus).  Just FYI, I was a bit leery of ordering through Ebates at first but I've been with them for many years now and have never had any issue.  I've earned several thousand dollars back in rebates in the form of a quarterly check (you choose how you want your rebates back). Getting paid to shop online - I can dig it!  The 10% rebate and the free S&H yesterday was the best!  I ordered through my LOGO wishlist pretty fast!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  My top has arrived in the peach and it is great.  Love everything about it and this fabric is always comfortable especially for the hot weather ahead.  I can always count on you for recommendations. Thanks for reminding me to order.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee  My top has arrived in the peach and it is great.  Love everything about it and this fabric is always comfortable especially for the hot weather ahead.  I can always count on you for recommendations. Thanks for reminding me to order.

@Biftu   Whew!  I'm so happy you like it; thank you for letting me know.  I say "whew" because I didn't mention that on free S&H day I ordered the peach.  I'm sending it back, not because it isn't a great top, but because I like my cozumel blue one a lot more (on me) and for the price, while the peach would be useful, I'm not keeping it since I like my other color option better.  I think it's that the blue one has a whiter background, while the peach has a slightly darker (or "muddier") background.   I'm sure I'd be keeping the peach if I hadn't gotten the blue one first, but since I like it better and since this top is pricey, I'll be returning mine.  I know I'll wear the blue a lot.

And yes, I love this fabric for both now and the hottest weather of summer. It's the closest thing to not having to wear clothing on your body when it's hot, humid and so sticky out.  I also think the lines of it are very flattering with not as much flare as the usual LOGO top on the bottom portion.

Thanks again for letting me know.  @Dulwich did yours ever arrive and what do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu   Whew!  I'm so happy you like it; thank you for letting me know.  I say "whew" because I didn't mention that on free S&H day I ordered the peach.  I'm sending it back, not because it isn't a great top, but because I like my cozumel blue one a lot more (on me) and for the price, while the peach would be useful, I'm not keeping it since I like my other color option better.  I think it's that the blue one has a whiter background, while the peach has a slightly darker (or "muddier") background.   I'm sure I'd be keeping the peach if I hadn't gotten the blue one first, but since I like it better and since this top is pricey, I'll be returning mine.  I know I'll wear the blue a lot.

And yes, I love this fabric for both now and the hottest weather of summer. It's the closest thing to not having to wear clothing on your body when it's hot, humid and so sticky out.  I also think the lines of it are very flattering with not as much flare as the usual LOGO top on the bottom portion.

Thanks again for letting me know.  @Dulwich did yours ever arrive and what do you think?

@Pearlee I like the colors in the blue, but since I have more to wear with the peach that is what I went with.  Would definitely get the blue As Is.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   It aired during the 1:00 pm show. 

I do hope you pick up the cozumel one some time at a lesser price.