Respected Contributor

Re: A347710 Logo printed duster - new

@Pearlee @Talk about coincidences I did exactly the same thing I changed the jute to blue as - like you - the jute would wash me out.

I did see hostess Pat wearing the blue one on the Keen footwear show - I recorded it yesterday and just watched it - she is co hosting with Jayne (?} and she had it on very casually with blue T and I think dark navy pants and of course Keen sneakers.  It looked good worn casual as well as dressy especially with Jeans.

Respected Contributor

I got the blue. I thought it would look best on me and great with jeans!

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified  As you will see I changed from jute to blue as I think with Jeans it will look good - mine are still in process. Let us know what you think when you get your duster - hope you love it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich Thanks. I will.  I just think it is so cute and love the placement of the ruffle. Mine is also still in process.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   So I got mine in claret yesterday and I'm not keeping it. (Good thing I canceled my other one!).

I like the style of the duster on me (except for the sleeves being really long, although they look OK rolled up) and I like the claret color, which is much more flattering than that neutral would have been.  However, I'm not liking the print much.  There's a lot of gray in the claret, and I think the print is old-fashioned and aging.  It just isn't "me,"  I think the print makes the garment frumpy-looking when it didn't have to be.  It's like an "old lady print" in my opinion.  Or maybe it just looks that way on me, because I wasn't getting that impression during the presentation.

So back mine goes.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Just this minute received mine and it is repacked ready to send back!  Totally agree with your comments.

I ordered blue and the claret on check hold which I have cancelled.

Sleeves way too long and bit tight and I have skinny arms! but I could work with this.   Colors on me kind of drab as you say felt frumpy but what bothered me most was terrible static cling - changed into different pants only had on T but it clung everywhere - not good never had this before.

Anyway not worth the money for me back it goes!  I was disappointed as it looked good on t.v. but not on me!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Just this minute received mine and it is repacked ready to send back!  Totally agree with your comments.

I ordered blue and the claret on check hold which I have cancelled.

Sleeves way too long and bit tight and I have skinny arms! but I could work with this.   Colors on me kind of drab as you say felt frumpy but what bothered me most was terrible static cling - changed into different pants only had on T but it clung everywhere - not good never had this before.

Anyway not worth the money for me back it goes!  I was disappointed as it looked good on t.v. but not on me!

@dulwich   Oh sorry you don't like it either; thanks for confirming my opinion though.  Yes, it is frumpy.  I thought the blue might be better and was hoping it worked for you, but I see wasn't better.    My size medium was correct, but did think it was a bit snug at the shoulders when I moved my arms (like when I was steering a car wheel or something).   I thought it should have been a smidge roomier there, but the arm areas on mine were OK (except for the sleeves being too long).   Well, that sure was disappointing!  I suspect there will be a lot on As Is.

ETA - no static cling problem for me but maybe I just didn't have it on long enough.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I only wore mine for a couple of hours - changed pants couple of times - but clung everywhere!  Seems to work for others as reviews look good - however,  did purchase my first ever Kimono -  Tolani in blue/white- came yesterday and I love it looks good with jeans or white pants and T so one good purchase yahoo!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   This is getting good reviews!  (not from us!)