Respected Contributor

A347710 Logo printed duster - new

Logo Ladies - just looking at new item above -  anyone tell me is this that poly fine pleated material or just poly with ‘ lines‘ in the weave?  I think it is the matter but not sure,  thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A347710 Logo printed duster - new

i think it is a print, not pleating.  the hems are a good place to look. 

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe @Thanks for the tip.  I, too, think it is a print.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich   So did you get it?  And if so, what color?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Yes after seeing presentation I dithered between the claret and yellow that Lori wore.

I stayed with the claret because I liked the pale pink and the red clay worn under duster.  These two colors look good on me.   I do have one red clay Logo top already.  I very rarely wear yellow - but I did put yellow on check hold - my daughter would look good in either one  - I will Skype her and if course if claret does not work I can try hers!  and of course white pants and top will look good too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich   Happy you got it.  I think they all three looked pretty different from each other (esp. the jute) in the three colors, so having claret and jute boh wouldn't hurt.  I hope you like it.  (And tell you daughter you need your black cherry joggers back! LOL)

ETA:  the blue flowers in the jute make it quite denim-friendly.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I agree re your comment on the jute I, too, originally thought it could be worn with just plain blue top & jeans! (not necessarily yellows as shown on show). Now I am dithering again!  Your comments welcomed!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich    Re: the jute.  It definitely has the potential (the background jute color) of washing me out -I'm fair skinned.  The blue in it helps (the denim friendly we just discussed) and the jute is so neutral a color that I think one could wear many colors underneath it.  It has the potential to be a topper for a lot of outfits because the background is so neutral. That said, it can easily pale a person out (drain color).   The claret is very vibrant and pretty, but IMO not as neutral.  The claret color would give a lot more color to my skin and just overall look better on me.  They are each so different and IMO look like totally different garments in those two colors (the jute is much sparer in the print too - there isn't that much print).  I think you should get them both home and then decide. 

CONFESSION:  I have ordered both this evening.  Jute came back in some sizes.  I'm going to wait to see them in person to decide and if I like and have use for both, I'd keep both. Hence, I put them both on EZ pay on my Q card!  BTW - if I knew I'd do that, I should have done it on Sunday, Free S&H day!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I am with you the jute would wash me out too but could offset with color of top under it.  I think the claret will probably be better as the red clay, pinks, etc work better with my skin tone.  Thinking of wearing the claret to annual garden party at home if it looks good when received.  Let’s hope we are happy with our choice or choices!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   I canceled the jute last night; kept the claret order going.  I just know that jute isn't going to work well with my skintone.