Esteemed Contributor

A345571 - Lavish Embroidered Top Review

[ Edited ]

Love my new to top!  I ordered the wineberry with the grey embroidery to wear with grey pants/skirt.  I also have pants that are a very close match to the wineberry color.  This top is beautiful, pricey it is but to me well worth the cost.  I ordered my regular size xxs and it fit perfectly with the exception of the arms being a bit long which is always the case for me and not a problem since I tend to push them up anyway.  The 230 material is a heavier weight than the rayon/span which I appreciate.  The embroidery is lovely throughout and especially the bottom edge.  It is very well done.  The wineberry with the grey is subtle which I like but I just might have to see if any other colors with more contrast are available in my size (probably not).  Why oh why didn't I order another color as well.

Ok @Pearlee I told you my resolution not buy multiples probably wouldn't last.  I want another color!  

Hope those who purchased this top love it as much as I do.

Just checked and my size was available and I ordered the black, just couldn't resist!

Honored Contributor

Re: A345571 - Lavish Embroidered Top Review

The wineberry will be a nice holiday color.  I love the shape on this sweater. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Oh I'm so happy you love it!   And I totally understand about the multiple colors - when you gotta, you gotta !   Now reading your post I'm sorry I canceled the purple.

I haven't yet received mine and haven't checked tracking - maybe today?   I did get the black as you recall so I'll let you know what I think since I'll have mine before you get yours.  The black and wineberry should look very different because the lace is different colors (unlike with the black and the purple).  Your two choices are much more justifiable!   Smiley Happy

ETA:  I'm glad you didn't reconsider and get the electric blue one as your second!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Mine in the black  took forever to ship to me from California so I just received it and tried it on. I just love it!  It fits generously in my regular size medium but I wouldn't go down a size (which I realize you couldn't Biftu).   I think it is quite dressy.  I usually don't hesitate to wear a dressy top with jeans, but I don't think I would with this one - it would look incongruous.  I would wear it with nice black pants (not even with black jeans though).   It's very striking and elegant and worth every penny IMO.  I hope you like your black one as much as I like mine.   It's perfect for holiday events so it was offered at a good time of year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee. It truly is a nice top isn't it.  I'm glad you like yours as well.  I agree that the black can be dressy and I will probably wear it mostly with black pants or a long black skirt.  However, I may wear it with my "dressier" black jeans in a more casual setting.  The wine color I bought first can be used more casually with grey pants.  They each serve a different purpose although the wine color can also be dressed up.  This was a good purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  As I write this, it's available As Is in the xxs in topaz (the only one available As Is)

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Rayon-230-Top-with-Mesh-Overlay.produc...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  As I write this, it's available As Is in the xxs in topaz (the only one available As Is)

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Rayon-230-Top-with-Mesh-Overlay.produc...

Thanks @Pearlee but as you say three may be excessive.  Tempting, though I must pass.

Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Rayon-230-Top-w-Embroidered-Mesh-Overlay.product.A...

Gosh, the jade color is on a sale price already!  What's up with that I wonder?

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Wondering whether you've worn either of your tops yet (and if so where)?  I haven't yet worn mine...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Wondering whether you've worn either of your tops yet (and if so where)?  I haven't yet worn mine...

@Pearlee  I did wear it once to a casual lunch.  I wore the burgundy/grey top with grey pants and boots.  I felt good in it, but at this time of year I'm usually wearing sweaters.  Too cold for me to wear often during the winter unless it is a fairly warm day.