Honored Contributor

A345525 Cotton Fr. Terry Swing Top w/ Pleat Detail

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-French-Terry-Swing-Top-w-Pleat-Detail.produ...

@Biftu   @1Professor   I looked but was surprised nobody had reviewed this yet.  I ordered the tuscan olive color.  When it first aired I liked the blue color best, but didn't get it and ended up a few days later getting a similar twinset in blue violet that I liked even better than the blue top, so I'm happy with that (twinset = A347198).

OMG - I love this top!  When I saw it in the package, I thought "this print and the colors are so beautiful - I sure hope this fits and looks OK on me because - to use Lori's word - it's gorgeous!"   It fits and looks great and I'm so happy with it!   I have always loved the color olive but rarely can wear it because it makes my very fair skin look nauseous (my skin picks up the green).  The lovely light blue color amidst the olive solve that problem!  The color scheme and the print is truly unusual and lovely.  Lounge is my favorite LOGO line because it's so comfortable, although this cotton Lounge isn't quite as soft as some of my other Lounge fabrications but certainly soft enough to be very comfortable, and it's lightweight and a good weight for spring (although probably not for 90 degrees and 100% humidity).  The long sleeves aren't too long on me, as they always are on her rayon/span long sleeved tops.  I"m 5'3" and love the length. It's long and therefore covers everything I want to cover (hips and butt) but it's not too long by any means. 

The pleat in the back - which I was concerned about being a split back and not flattering to my rump) isn't a split back, just as @Biftu  had mentioned to me.  It's truly a pleat and it's at the top 1/3 of the garment; the unflattering  split-back issue isn't one.  This is one of my best LOGO purchases!  I'm fascinated with the very beautiful and artistic print and the two colors in it.  I'm very happy there are various shades of olive in the olive part of the print, so it will go with various shades of green LOGO (and other brands) of pants I own.  It's also very denim-friendly with the blue in it too.  Shawn went nuts over this tuscan olive choice when she first presented it, naming it her favorite of the color choices,  and now I see why.  It's a very unique piece in my wardrobe, even with as much LOGO as I already own.

I know Biftu who ordered it in the first airing loves hers; I'll be curious to read what 1Professor thinks, who ordered hers at the same time I ordered mine.

Respected Contributor

Re: A345525 Cotton Fr. Terry Swing Top w/ Pleat Detail

@Pearlee wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-French-Terry-Swing-Top-w-Pleat-Detail.produ...

@Biftu   @1Professor   I looked but was surprised nobody had reviewed this yet.  I ordered the tuscan olive color.  When it first aired I liked the blue color best, but didn't get it and ended up a few days later getting a similar twinset in blue violet that I liked even better than the blue top, so I'm happy with that (twinset = A347198).

OMG - I love this top!  When I saw it in the package, I thought "this print and the colors are so beautiful - I sure hope this fits and looks OK on me because - to use Lori's word - it's gorgeous!"   It fits and looks great and I'm so happy with it!   I have always loved the color olive but rarely can wear it because it makes my very fair skin look nauseous (my skin picks up the green).  The lovely light blue color amidst the olive solve that problem!  The color scheme and the print is truly unusual and lovely.  Lounge is my favorite LOGO line because it's so comfortable, although this cotton Lounge isn't quite as soft as some of my other Lounge fabrications but certainly soft enough to be very comfortable, and it's lightweight and a good weight for spring (although probably not for 90 degrees and 100% humidity).  The long sleeves aren't too long on me, as they always are on her rayon/span long sleeved tops.  I"m 5'3" and love the length. It's long and therefore covers everything I want to cover (hips and butt) but it's not too long by any means. 

The pleat in the back - which I was concerned about being a split back and not flattering to my rump) isn't a split back, just as @Biftu  had mentioned to me.  It's truly a pleat and it's at the top 1/3 of the garment; the unflattering  split-back issue isn't one.  This is one of my best LOGO purchases!  I'm fascinated with the very beautiful and artistic print and the two colors in it.  I'm very happy there are various shades of olive in the olive part of the print, so it will go with various shades of green LOGO (and other brands) of pants I own.  It's also very denim-friendly with the blue in it too.  Shawn went nuts over this tuscan olive choice when she first presented it, naming it her favorite of the color choices,  and now I see why.  It's a very unique piece in my wardrobe, even with as much LOGO as I already own.

I know Biftu who ordered it in the first airing loves hers; I'll be curious to read what 1Professor thinks, who ordered hers at the same time I ordered mine.

@Pearlee : Loved the style, but did return it. The olive just looked horrid on my skin, even though I have other olives I love. 

So comfortable, love the design, but I was rarely going to wear it because of how the color looked on ME.

Sigh.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  I'm so glad you love your new top, I love mine too.  I especially love the color mix.  Good to hear you found the back not to be an issue.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Sorry that didn't work for you, but I certainly understand the reason - there are many greens I can't wear.   Did you consider switching it for one of the other colors since you liked the top?