Honored Contributor

A343841 Printed Knit Handkerchief Hem Tank

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Handkerchief-Hem-Tank.product.A343841...

I know I've discussed this tank with one of our regular posters here who has multiple colors of it and loves it - sorry I can't remember  who now and there's no previously-started review thread.  I promised @Biftu   I would let her know what I thought when I received the white sand tank, which I was loving from afar (onscreen!) I thought the pink in it esp. would go with a lot of macrame I own.  As it turns out, on free S&H day when there was also a 10% rebate from Ebates, I ordered that color and two other colors, the orange canyon and the cider (even though I own a cider printed tank already, it's quite different from this one). 

So....much to my great surprised, the only one I returned is the white sand one!  First off, the silhouette is just great.  I love the length of it and the handerchief hem, which will look great under so many things, but esp. all those Fr. terry hoodies I own! Second, even though this tank is rayon span, no need to size up - my size medium fits me quite well (even though I'm at the high end of mediums now).  Also, this tank is a definite wear-alone too, the armholes are fine (bra doesn't show) and again, there are no snug or clingy places.

Ironically, the white sand one really paled me out.  It kinda drained me.  The background has a tinge of grayish/brownish in it and I look liked death warmed over.  Some of the flowers are gray and the pink in it is pretty light pink.  Also, only in this one, the neckline and armholes were larger than in the other two and looked a bit stretched out to me, so that didn't help with the overall look of the white sand (that was by far my first choice in colors too!)   I tried that one on first and then tried on the orange canyon and cider ones and bingo!  Those very pretty color ones look great!  I no longer looked like "death warmed over."   

So I'm very happy with the two I'm keeping - it's a great tank - and to my own surprise, sent the white sand back today.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A343841 Printed Knit Handkerchief Hem Tank

@Pearlee   Well that certainly is a surprise!  The white sand looked like the perfect choice to go with all our macrame.  I was tempted for that purpose, and it appeared to have a nice silhouette and drape.  Too bad that choice didn't work for you, but good to hear you love the other colors you chose.  Thanks for letting me know your thoughts.