Super Contributor

Re: A342773 Long Sleeved Top w/ Contrast Print

@Pearlee I packed up my crystal pink top and am on my way to the PO. I just know I will not wear that shirt, it would not be one I would reach for in my closet. It’s a nice top but I just don't love it. Now ...the vineyard, blue, I am keeping and will wear.

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee I packed up my crystal pink top and am on my way to the PO. I just know I will not wear that shirt, it would not be one I would reach for in my closet. It’s a nice top but I just don't love it. Now ...the vineyard, blue, I am keeping and will wear.

@Pjcab  Now I'm leaning towards doing the same as you, but first want to try it on again (I haven't)  and try it with some of my older dark berry/wine-ish colored LOGO that I own. 

Thanks for letting me know your decision - I was thinking of asking you whether you had yet decided so your post beat me to it!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@PearleeMy green orchid arrived last night—looks lush, but haven't tried it on yet. Thanks for the great review!

@1Professor  Good to see you - I've been wondering where you've been! Smiley Happy

Please do let me know what you think once you've tried yours on.  You definitely chose the right color! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love mine.  Posted this online:

I knew I had to have this
5 out of 5
Hippiified 10-24-18

"and I knew that I had to have the green! It does not disappoint. Got my usual size; fits great. I am petite. This is figure flattering. And I agree that the pockets are just icing on the cake.
Did you purchase and receive the item you are currently reviewing?Yes
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Best Friends
Honored Contributor

This top is getting rave reviews.  LOL @ another poster besides me being "over the moon" about the green orchid one with black sleeves.  From a Customer Reviewer who got the same two that I did:

"I fell for the pink crystal first, but when I saw the green orchid with the BLACK sleeves on TV I was over the moon! Fabulous color combination, especially with the pink flowers."

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  @Biftu

So....after reading what Pjcab had to say about this top, I got on waitlist for the vineyard (the blue one with dark purple).   I hadn't yet decided for sure what to do with the pink crystal one (see my first post if you haven't already).  I really do like the vineyard one!  Not as much as the "I'm over the moon green orchid and black one"  but definitely it's in second place.  Like Pjcab I like it better than the pink crystal one.  Biftu, the vineyard, like the green orchid, does not look like I'm wearing wallpaper.  The colors all being dark, they blend much better into each other so, unlike the pink crystal where the flowers do look like wallpaper flowers (dark burgundy against very light pink background), that is not at all the case.  As I suspected initially, there is much less contrast in the sleeve color with the  front body of the garment.  It's a very subtle difference and truthfully, if I hadn't known the sleeves were "contrast" sleeves, I may not have noticed even any difference in the color of the sleeve with the body of the garment.  No matter though, it's still very pretty and unusual.  I'm definitely keeping the black and the vineyard.  Still undecided about the pink.  I don't like it as much as the other two but do still like it and it's pretty and it's much more suitable to wear in spring as I said above.  I may like this top just enough to keep one more suitable for spring, but maybe not since I do like the other two colors much better.  Still deciding.....

Super Contributor

@Pearlee so glad you are happy with the vineyard. I couldn't compare with the orchid green as only ordered the vineyard and the crystal  pink.

For me the light background in the pink was just not right for me, but loved the “blue”

Glad you like the vineyard too!

Honored Contributor

One in the green orchid is available As Is at the time  I post this.  Size small. A366001

This top in that color is 'da bomb!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   This top is in stock in the green orchid in xxs! (see my first post)

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   This top is in stock in the green orchid in xxs! (see my first post)

@Pearlee   That is so funny, this morning I was able to pick this up in the pink crystal As Is.  Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I bought this in the green orchard when it was originally presented but was sent the wrong item so I never got it.  Hopefully this will arrive in good condition.  Worth a try for the As Is price.