Respected Contributor

Re: A309160 Logo Jogger Jeans

@Pearlee  I seem to be exchanging my Logo Jeans lately all too big going down a size worked for joggers and now awaiting exchange of tinted jeans in dark and lite wash which were both too large and kind of baggy.  

I have been too quick to send them back when I first get them thinking not for me now realize need to go down a size.

I do check click ons, waist, thigh, knee, etc but I do not think I am shrinking - says she putting down her donut - just maybe clothes cut differently!  Will see when other exchanges received- now back to donut!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I seem to be exchanging my Logo Jeans lately all too big going down a size worked for joggers and now awaiting exchange of tinted jeans in dark and lite wash which were both too large and kind of baggy.  

I have been too quick to send them back when I first get them thinking not for me now realize need to go down a size.

I do check click ons, waist, thigh, knee, etc but I do not think I am shrinking - says she putting down her donut - just maybe clothes cut differently!  Will see when other exchanges received- now back to donut!

@dulwich  LOL on the donut!  

I didn't think you were too quick returning the previous joggers.  If you reread those posts on the link I posted to that thread, your initial try-on impression was that you were going to return them but you waited, tried them on, and decided for sure to return them.  To me, you gave them "two chances" and didn't just immediately pack up and return them.  I thought you were reasonable about it.   At any rate, I'm obviously happy you gave them a second try (well, a second second try with the smaller size) --- I really like them and keep looking for my size As Is.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  There is a pair of LOGO challis joggers on Primetime Specials tonight.  Haven't checked the sizes though...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Oooh liking these for warmer weather.  I had not even checked the specials.  Again, measurements very different than usual but I think they would look better ‘drapey’ if you know what I mean but I would have to go down 2 sizes! if I go by click ons.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  p.s. Thanks for bringing these to my attention!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  As I stated on another thread - I don't think I'd ever go down two sizes no matter what Click said.  Hopefully when I would even think of doing that, the customer reviews would help.  Did you order those?  When I saw them, I did think they would be good for you in the California climate.  "Challis" pants are not on the minds of us here in the Polar Vortex Midwest! 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  YesI am going to give them a try - going to order same size as exchanged jeans/joggers one size down.  As you say will be good in CA.

Keep warm your part of the country really getting hit - U.K. getting it too while our family in Adelaide roasting - crazy weather.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  YesI am going to give them a try - going to order same size as exchanged jeans/joggers one size down.  As you say will be good in CA.

Keep warm your part of the country really getting hit - U.K. getting it too while our family in Adelaide roasting - crazy weather.

@dulwich Thanks for your well wishes; it's brutal here.  My kitchen sink faucet is frozen shut (with one icicle coming out of the faucet!).  Be sure to see the photos someone in the Fashion Forum posted of Harry and Meghan's latest visit in England - it's snowing there for sure!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   These went on clearance today.  I have a question for you about them, since I'm considering them (have been checking As Is forever and they never came up in my size.)

How noticeable is the different shading of the denim in front?   I don't ever really like that, where some part on the leg is bleached out (lighter) more than the rest of the jean.  I like my jeans to be uniform in color.   How noticeable is that color difference (and please remind me which color choice you have - darker or lighter)?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Pearley

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  @dulwich 

I got the medium shade originally. Saw the new price yesterday and immediately bought the dark.

They are fabulous, excellent material, well-made. The mediums have slightly shaded in the thigh area, not exaggerated.

Wore them to the university this morning and realized how completely comfortable they are, compared to "fitted" jeans, plus with low heels and a jacket, they rock professional-with-attitude.

I would have bought a second pair of the medium blue (which I have) but gone in my size. Looking forward to the darks!