Respected Contributor

@Pearlee and Logo Ladies. -  do not know how I missed these - just looking at Logo Jeans and saw these - have ordered some to try!  Off to London end next week these would be good to take if they get here.  Reviews looked good.  Think I need an intervention!  

I have some really comfy Linea sweaters from last year that they would look good with in U.K. hope they work!

Honored Contributor

Re: A309160 Logo Jogger Jeans

Cutest thing I have ever seen by Logo.

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich, they are so nice. I love them and I hope you get yours in time for your trip.

Have a great trip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearleeand Logo Ladies. -  do not know how I missed these - just looking at Logo Jeans and saw these - have ordered some to try!  Off to London end next week these would be good to take if they get here.  Reviews looked good.  Think I need an intervention!  

I have some really comfy Linea sweaters from last year that they would look good with in U.K. hope they work!

@dulwich  But you hadn't missed them!  Your review - two posts -  on the review thread of them I posted below says you tried them and sent them back.  Uh oh.....!  ( I thought when I read this new thread that you already had them!)

By the way, I've been looking for them As Is in my size (there are a couple of sizes available) for several weeks now but no luck.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/A309160-Boyfriend-Jogger-Jean/m-p/4864706/highli...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Help - Oh goodness me am I so obsessed with Logo joggers I honestly cannot remember these but dome are on their way again!  Will keep you informed!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Help - Oh goodness me am I so obsessed with Logo joggers I honestly cannot remember these but dome are on their way again!  Will keep you informed!

@dulwich needs a 12-step rehab program for Logo Joggers!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Still trying to figure out my faux pas re jogger Jeans- all I can think is I have been practically commuting between here and u.k. over the last year so that my head is permanently jet lagged, stuff in suitcases all the time it seems.  DH even commented would be easier if we went home but kids all here rest of family in u.k. or maybe they would employ older stewardess on Virgin!

Still musing about those joggers!!!  Thank you for keeping track!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dulwich   I have a sneaking feeling that you will like the joggers better this time around!  That can happen; crossing my fingers that you will. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  My exchanged Joggers arrived today in smaller size - love them.  Really nice material, soft and very comfortable, length perfect at ankle only fault bit big in waist but too much so will work.  Very pleased with these.  Purchased in dark wash now ordering medium wash - here I go again!

p.s. Also ordered the new peasant blouse shown last show Shawn wore it in kind of olive green - I ordered same color - interesting to see if it works!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  My exchanged Joggers arrived today in smaller size - love them.  Really nice material, soft and very comfortable, length perfect at ankle only fault bit big in waist but too much so will work.  Very pleased with these.  Purchased in dark wash now ordering medium wash - here I go again!

p.s. Also ordered the new peasant blouse shown last show Shawn wore it in kind of olive green - I ordered same color - interesting to see if it works!

@dulwich  The third time was the charm on the jogger jeans (once earlier and twice now!) Do you think having the wrong size was why you didn't like them before; you didn't like the "too much drape" as I recall your earlier posts.