Respected Contributor

Re: A309160 Logo Jogger Jeans

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee : Looking down at my jogger jeans and, again, in a mirror, there is a definite difference in shading from the top/thigh to lower leg--if you didn't want any difference.

Honored Contributor

Well I received these from free S&H day in the darker wash choice.  I like them and am glad I made that choice because there is very little lighter color in the front; it's not even discernible and I had to look for it to notice it (which is what I prefer - no color variation).  

The length is fine for me at 5'3" and they are soft (although there is no lyocell fabriccontent which surprised me). There is a little bit of a "dip gap" in the back of the jeans at the waistline, which I usually really hate, but this one is so slight that I can live with it.

My question is, esp. for @1Professor  who has both washes, is there bleeding/transfer of the dark wash (I always am concerned about that, having had a bad color transfer incident once).  Instructions do say to wash first, which if course I will do and use a color catcher to see how much they bleed dark blue.  But I don't want to have to wash them 15 times before they stop color bleeding before  I can wear them.  So have you had an issue with color transfer with these?   (Again, I always am concerned about that with darkly dyed jeans and I did consider  that when I ordered the darker wash because I didn't want much color variation in the front). 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee : I had the lighter wash a long time. The darker came more recently and I actually haven't worn those yet!

Although I do tend to wear black tops with denim . . .

Honored Contributor

These are a LTS today under $40.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for heads up definitely getting another pair of these!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich. Are you aware in your post above you said you got both color choices?

I only ask this because this is the thread where you had forgotten you'd ordered these jeans joggers once and returned them!   lol  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Yes this will be my third pair! Trying to keep track lol but the price is good could not resist.  Going home for Brexit so maybe broke after that occurrence got to buy now!  Have a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich    Woman Very Happy