Honored Contributor

A309156 Cotton Slub Knit Tee With Flounce Details (was an ODO)

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Knit-Tee-with-Flounce-Details.product.A309156...

I received this in the white choice and tried it on today.  I had been hoping it would come in time for me to try it on and, if I liked it, order another color during tax free weekend but it didn't (took a long time to ship).   Although it was an ODO, it's only $5 more now and I would love to own the other two colors which I also like.

I just love this top!  It is definitely very summery because it's in Lori's original quite thin cotton slub which makes it perfect to wear in really hot weather.   I was hesitant to order it because I had a bad experience with another flounce sleeve item of hers - A302414 - where the flounce sleeves were awful and stuck up and out way too far and looked silly on me.  The flounce on these sleeves is much smaller fortunately and the cotton material does not make them stick up and out like the much firmer and heavier Fr. terry material did on that other top.

But, back to this one.  It is sooooo cute and so comfortable.  The length is just great for my 5'3" - not too short but not too long either.  The fit in my regular size medium is perfect.  I disagree with the one (so far) review that, albeit being five stars, which I would also give this top, says it runs big.  Mine fits great in the shoulders and the bust (as Lori would say) and then flares out but not in a "maternity" flare-out at all.  It's just really cute and lightweight and will be very fun to wear.  I just wish I'd had this at the beginning, rather than nearing the end, of summer.  I think I'd like to get the mauve next and perhaps some time the purple. Those two colors will go farther into fall, which in recent years can be warm even through most of October, than this white one can.  Although I really love this white one which will go with any pants I own.  A really good purchase!   I'll probably look for the others As Is, but if As Is has been going the way @Biftu has described it, I'd be willing to spring for the mauve at full price some time.  

Honored Contributor

Re: A309156 Cotton Slub Knit Tee With Flounce Details (was an ODO)

As posted above, I bought this in the white choice and love it.

It's down to a clearance price of $37.89 so, with free S&H today and 10% back from Ebates, I bought the purple (amethyst?) one also!   This is a great top for the warm weather.  True to size and generous.