Honored Contributor

A309151 Cotton Modal Knit Top w/ Lace Inserts

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Modal-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Inserts.product.A309151.h...

I couldn't resist trying this top for $29.65 at an LTS or PTS price a week or so ago.  I got the cherry mocha, wanting to wear it with cotton LOGO cherry mocha pants but wary of whether the fabric dyes would match or not (but I like the color anyway).

@Biftu  I like the top but not enough to keep it.  It is quite boxy and some reviews stated.  (The sleeve length is fine though).  The color is really pretty and the material is soft - it's truly an elegant tee shirt.  I could not feel the separations where fabric joined lace all along the sleeve, which I'm sensitive to - it can bother me.  However, the sleeves aren't as comfortable as the body of the garment which is divine fabric.  I like it but don't love it, and I have so much LOGO that there are other pieces I own I like better, so this one would sit around probably.  If the body were not quite so full and boxy, I'd have liked it better.

Super Contributor

Re: A309151 Cotton Modal Knit Top w/ Lace Inserts

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Logo item.....may I suggest you do a review under the product ( if you haven’t already). I think many would find it helpful...

Honored Contributor

@TVLand   No I haven't already and rarely post my reviews elsewhere other than here. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Modal-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Inserts.product.A309151.h...

I couldn't resist trying this top for $29.65 at an LTS or PTS price a week or so ago.  I got the cherry mocha, wanting to wear it with cotton LOGO cherry mocha pants but wary of whether the fabric dyes would match or not (but I like the color anyway).

@Biftu  I like the top but not enough to keep it.  It is quite boxy and some reviews stated.  (The sleeve length is fine though).  The color is really pretty and the material is soft - it's truly an elegant tee shirt.  I could not feel the separations where fabric joined lace all along the sleeve, which I'm sensitive to - it can bother me.  However, the sleeves aren't as comfortable as the body of the garment which is divine fabric.  I like it but don't love it, and I have so much LOGO that there are other pieces I own I like better, so this one would sit around probably.  If the body were not quite so full and boxy, I'd have liked it better.

@Pearlee  Glad I passed on this after seeing your review.  The main reason I didn't try it was because I was concerned about the sleeve length, but as you say they were fine.  You said it, we have so many Logo pieces we don't need any pieces hanging in our closet that we won't wear often enough.  Believe me I have enough of those already!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   I had never wanted it before.  I got sucked into a low LTS or PTS price and now it'll cost me a return. We've said so many times, if we didn't want an item before, we shouldn't et sucked into getting it because the price got reduced.  It's not a bargain if it won't really be useful!