Honored Contributor

Re: A308323 Review- Printed Stretch Twill Jeans

@Biftuwrote:

@Pearlee - Just to let you know, I received the macrame jeans today in a smaller size and what a difference!  I love them, they fit so much better and even the length is better.  Just ordered the brook again in the right size.  Now I want the green too!

@Biftu  So very happy these worked for you.  And yes....I think it's worth it to have them in all three colors, although I haven't yet ordered the green.   I'm happy you love yours - I love mine!  Smiley Happy

Speaking of brook color, a poster above asked for recommendations of LOGO garments in brook.  One that you and I both have is a Top Find today.  I really like mine, which I was lucky enough to get As Is in perfect condition.   To that poster, here it is:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Open-Front-Slub-Cardigan-w-Lace-Detail.product.A274095.htm...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Biftuwrote:

@Pearlee - Just to let you know, I received the macrame jeans today in a smaller size and what a difference!  I love them, they fit so much better and even the length is better.  Just ordered the brook again in the right size.  Now I want the green too!

@Biftu  So very happy these worked for you.  And yes....I think it's worth it to have them in all three colors, although I haven't yet ordered the green.   I'm happy you love yours - I love mine!  Smiley Happy

Speaking of brook color, a poster above asked for recommendations of LOGO garments in brook.  One that you and I both have is a Top Find today.  I really like mine, which I was lucky enough to get As Is in perfect condition.   To that poster, here it is:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Open-Front-Slub-Cardigan-w-Lace-Detail.product.A274095.htm...

@Pearlee - Good suggestion, I like mine too.  I believe I got mine As Is too.  I have other rayon/span tops in brook but from years ago so they are probably no longer available.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Thanks. Smiley Happy  Here is another brook suggestion for the poster above, that I got As is after getting two other  of the colors at regular price. It's an oldie, so only broken sizes & colors are left.  I know you have this one too but can't remember in what colors, although I don't think you ever got the ivory I have.    I love this tank, and the sides are very pretty.  It's a stand-alone too (can be) since bra straps don't show and the armpits aren't too large:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Slub-Knit-Tank-with-Crochet-Side-Trim.product.A275778.html...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Biftu  Thanks. Smiley Happy  Here is another brook suggestion for the poster above, that I got As is after getting two other  of the colors at regular price. It's an oldie, so only broken sizes & colors are left.  I know you have this one too but can't remember in what colors, although I don't think you ever got the ivory I have.    I love this tank, and the sides are very pretty.  It's a stand-alone too (can be) since bra straps don't show and the armpits aren't too large:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Slub-Knit-Tank-with-Crochet-Side-Trim.product.A275778.html...

@Pearlee - The sides of this tank are very pretty.  I only have it in the macrame.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   I ordered the olive pants today since there was free S&H.  Now I'll have all three colors.   

Valued Contributor

I'm glad you did. They are super. I ordered the brook twill today and finally got around to ordering French Terry tye dye hoodie in blue that you reviewed. I wonder if the hoodie in macramé color would go with the macramé twill pants or be too much going on. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2wrote:

I'm glad you did. They are super. I ordered the brook twill today and finally got around to ordering French Terry tye dye hoodie in blue that you reviewed. I wonder if the hoodie in macramé color would go with the macramé twill pants or be too much going on. 

@Mellie2   Please do let me know what you think of the hoodie on its thread when you get it - can't wait to know what you think!

I don't have the macrame hoodie (I have too many already in macrame and also it just doesn't appear to me that the tie-dye is as pronounced in that one) but from the TV presentation it seems like the pants are much more on the beige / tan side of macrame and the hoodie is much more pink.  And, even if they "went together" which it doesn't appear to me that they do, yes, I think it would be too much.

Honored Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Biftuwrote:

Amy is wearing this sweater in brook tonight ( I think!) .

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Remember I ordered these in the olive on free S&H day?   They came today.  I haven't yet tried them on but they look great.  Definitely olive and not gray-ish (I think one reviewer or somewhere I read it thought they were gray-ish.)  You would get  a lot of use out of the olive, with all the LOGO Greens you have!  There are so many different shades of the color in these pants.   Love these pants!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Biftu   I ordered the olive pants today since there was free S&H.  Now I'll have all three colors.   

@Pearlee - You know me and green.  I really should get these too and i would have all the colors.