Honored Contributor

A307287 Lounge Printed Fr. Terry Pull-on Pants

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Pull-On-Pants.product.A307287...

@dulwich  Did you ever order these? (I know they were in your cart).

I did and received them and tried them on today.  I got the green choice.  For the price, I probably am not keeping them, even though I like them.  However, I don't love them and for the reasons below, I have a "wild" print pair of her green leggings that I'm thinking I like a little better.

First of all, I do like the print and I like all the colors in the green choice (I know you were contemplating the black cherry choice or whatever it is).  Despite this being mentioned in the reviews, I was rather surprised at the very lightweight Lounge fabric used, esp. for this season (although this may be a big "plus" for you in California!).  It feels to me like the very lightweight spring weight of Lounge Fr. terry. That wouldn't stop me from keeping them but it was a little disappointing.  Despite being at the high-end of mediums right now in weight, the waistband was a little loose on me and the pants are a tad long on me.  Because I like my other pair - the green print leggings that are made of much heftier weight, I will probably return these.  I'd keep them if they were a better price, and would consider them again at either a clearance price or As Is, because they are very soft and comfortable.  I'm going to try them on again before I send them back, but I'm leaning in that direction right now.

Respected Contributor

Re: A307287 Lounge Printed Fr. Terry Pull-on Pants

@Pearlee  I did have them in my cart but then we lost all our electric/wifi/phones our big monsoon storm so could not order, went to bed!

I was liking the black cherry but I already have pair in similar color so have not bothered about getting this pair again - there is always another one coming soon!

Thank you for your review - sorry they did not work but I agree with your comments.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I did have them in my cart but then we lost all our electric/wifi/phones our big monsoon storm so could not order, went to bed!

I was liking the black cherry but I already have pair in similar color so have not bothered about getting this pair again - there is always another one coming soon!

Thank you for your review - sorry they did not work but I agree with your comments.

@dulwich  Thanks. I thought you'd had them in your cart, and now you've reminded me about that power outage!  I'd forgotten!  The weight of this fabric would work for you all year round in California, whereas it's not heavy enough for winter here in the midwest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich   These are now at a lower clearance price of $48.96.   With free S&H today and 10% back from ebates, I got the black cherry choice.   I had returned my green choice because they were too similar to green LOGO camo pants I own.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   When these went on sale recently, I ordered the black cherry pair (as you may recall, i returned my green pair because they looked too much like some of her green camo pants I already own so I couldn't justify such similar pants).  I really love the black cherry ones.  They are very artsy looking and not at all camo looking (they look nothing like the green pair to me, even though the prints are similar).  They are super comfortable and could be dressy with the right top if you need them to be dressy.   I really love these, a lot more than the green ones.  So happy to get them at a reduced price too.  I will get a lot of wear out of these.  I am going to a concert mid-March and will probably wear these with a black or charcoal (there is charcoal color in them) LOGO top.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   The black cherry are really nice looking so glad you are liking them.  I am still ordering Jeans! trying to be sensible but then a new design comes along but I am getting better and controlling purchases somewhat!  Have a good day.  Thank you for all your information always a great help.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are a prime time special today at a great price!!! Some people say they run large so not sure whether to stick with regular size or go down. The measurements look larger proportionly in hip than waist hence my dilema